FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Remarkable development in Ireland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The safety mechanism in Summorum Pontificum works!  A good news story in spite of the misleading headline.  Does anyone know of anything similar elsewhere?
Go to newliturgicalmovement.org. Every week they have a story about the Latin Mass appering in some diocese across the country. Despite the predictions of the Modernists and un grateful Trads the MP is doing wonders.
Good news Michael. This should encourage all those battling for the TLM in Ireland and elsewhere too.
This is GREAT news. If I am not mistaking this is the first time the Vatican has stepped in and said you have to allow a latin Mass. Great news.
Baskerville Wrote:This is GREAT news. If I am not mistaking this is the first time the Vatican has stepped in and said you have to allow a latin Mass. Great news.
That's why I posted it and asked for other examples.  I think you are right; this is the first time the Vatican has actually enforced Summorum Pontificum in the face of resistance from a bishop.