FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: French Traditionalists Clash with "Condom Activists" In Front of Notre Dame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://ulstertaig.blogspot.com/2009/03/c...tween.html

Perhaps it would have been better to ignore them. I love how the article says the Catholics must have been "extremists" because they were singing Latin hymns. Scary stuff!!!!

Once again we can see witness the "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" of the left-wing fascists and their expendable underlings. What a sick world.
Frankly, I think the more the Church is abused and hated, the stronger Catholics will become. The faith is strengthened in iniquity.

A Pope who boldly proclaims the truth ultimately lifts the entire Church.

Yes... now all we need is a Pope who boldly proclaims the truth--
-- so that the whole world will know for certain exactly what the Catholic Church teaches and professes to be true, so as to end this period of strife and confusion, to save souls and in the process the Temple of God will be purified by the release of the manifest heretics that will refuse the Traditional teachings of the Church (though we can only pray that they will step away from their worldly ways and return to God).

...I pray that this happens soon.

Ah, but did you all notice this:

Quote:Several dozens of young Catholics verbally attacked demonstrator

Quote: A journalist from France Info saw a young man hit an activist in the face

What the son rejects, the grandson embraces.

Dauphin Wrote:http://ulstertaig.blogspot.com/2009/03/c...tween.html

Perhaps it would have been better to ignore them. I love how the article says the Catholics must have been "extremists" because they were singing Latin hymns. Scary stuff!!!!
That's exactly what we need, more "extremists", too many are lukewarm.

I'm sure all the apostles and martyrs of the Church were considered "extremists".
This is great. The Church Militant in action!
It's about time traditional Catholics stand up against the culture with a demonstration of faith in action. It's a privilege we have the youth during these times. 
Is it correct start a Crusade or to suffer persecution with patience and meekness? If you read the Imitation of Christ and the lives of the martyrs, it seems that the correct thing to do is to undergo persecution. But if you read about the Crusades and the lives of Charlemagne and Catholic politicians, it seems that the correct response is to hit the enemies of Christ in the face. So which is the correct course of action?

One thing that comes to mind is the martyrdom of the 40 Roman soldiers at Sebaste in Armenia. These men were ROMAN SOLDIERS and they chose not to fight but to be martyred.

And on the other side you have your St. Bernards and Pope Urbans that call Catholics to arms.

By the way, that is NOT Notre Dame Cathedral.  But rather the Church of St Nicolas de Chardonnet, which is an SSPX Chapel in Paris.

Thank goodness those French scouts were otherwise distracted that weekend (probably out of Paris at a camp) otherwise those communists and greenies would have been beaten to a pulp.  Some of those French Traditionalists, particularly the scouts, are hard as nails and I reckon they'd have no problem sticking their hob-nail boot in the groin if trouble really kicked off.  That video was relatively mild, compared to what I was expecting.
Dauphin Wrote:Frankly, I think the more the Church is abused and hated, the stronger Catholics will become. The faith is strengthened in iniquity.

A Pope who boldly proclaims the truth ultimately lifts the entire Church.

[Image: ani_clapping.gif]

....as we are called to do by our Faith.
Pages: 1 2