FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Notre Dame students to protest Obama giving commencment speech......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems there are still a few good Catholic kids who will stick to their principles.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=12842828&ch=4226716&src=news
Good response from Ms. Donahue. I'm glad she refuted the silly blonde who apparently has not yet read the death penalty section in her Catechism.
Very Wise young woman.
Stephanos Wrote:Good response from Ms. Donahue. I'm glad she refuted the silly blonde who apparently has not yet read the death penalty section in her Catechism.
You are absolutely correct. It never ceases to amaze me how these media types are either so ignorant of the topics they are grilling their guests over or they are just so unabashedly shameless of their liberal agenda that it doesn't matter that they look like total fools when young girls like Ms Donahue make them look like complete airheads.

Although the average clueless liberal lefty watching this piece would actually believe the blonde dimwit was making a valid point.[Image: rolleyes.gif]
alaric Wrote:
Stephanos Wrote:Good response from Ms. Donahue. I'm glad she refuted the silly blonde who apparently has not yet read the death penalty section in her Catechism.
You are absolutely correct. It never ceases to amaze me how these media types are either so ignorant of the topics they are grilling their guests over or they are just so unabashedly shameless of their liberal agenda that it doesn't matter that they look like total fools when young girls like Ms Donahue make them look like complete airheads.

Although the average clueless liberal lefty watching this piece would actually believe the blonde dimwit was making a valid point.[Image: rolleyes.gif]

I don't think that the "blonde dimwit" as you call her does for sure subscribe to the view that abortion and the death penalty are equal.  She asked the young woman what she would say to people who used that line of arguement.
OCLittleFlower Wrote:
alaric Wrote:

That's not how I seen it, she was obviously trying to get the young lady caught in some kind of contradictory trap or double standard as to how she could protest the new messiah and not evil ol GW....

Don't think these scum in the media wouldn't employ any tactic to make anyone who questions the god-man to look like fools, hypocrites, or religious fanatics.
I don't think that the "blonde dimwit" as you call her does for sure subscribe to the view that abortion and the death penalty are equal.  She asked the young woman what she would say to people who used that line of arguement.