FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Best Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
NJ

Let me explain.  Pizza in Chicago is good enough.  Its like this.  There is BBQ.  The best BBQ is from TX (That does not mean you can only get it in TX, for instance Buzz and Ned's in Richmond, VA has it) .  BBQ from the mid- Atlantic coast is good enough and the people there are really jealous of saying they have the best (but it's not).

I understand the sentiment, however having been one of those that defended VA BBQ to the hilt (I was just plain wrong).
(05-25-2009, 06:30 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]NJ

Let me explain.  Pizza in Chicago is good enough.  Its like this.  There is BBQ.  The best BBQ is from TX (That does not mean you can only get it in TX, for instance Buzz and Ned's in Richmond, VA has it) .  BBQ from the mid- Atlantic coast is good enough and the people there are really jealous of saying they have the best (but it's not).

I understand the sentiment, however having been one of those that defended VA BBQ to the hilt (I was just plain wrong).

That's worth a few fishies! 

You heard the man, Texas Q rulz!
(05-25-2009, 06:30 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]NJ

It is hard to be this wrong for this many times in one single post.
(05-26-2009, 10:01 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]It is hard to be this wrong for this many times in one single post.

Heathen!   :fish:
(05-26-2009, 10:50 AM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2009, 10:01 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]It is hard to be this wrong for this many times in one single post.

Heathen!   :fish:

Someone just lost a fish.
(05-26-2009, 11:25 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Someone just lost a fish.

They may take our fish, but they'll never take our "Q"!  (imagine that with a Scottish accent, as said by an Australian-reared, American actor)

;D
(05-26-2009, 11:29 AM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]They may take our fish, but they'll never take our "Q"!   (imagine that with a Scottish accent, as said by an Australian-reared, American actor)

Who would want it?  Blech.
(05-26-2009, 11:30 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Who would want it?  Blech.

One more outburst like that, and you start losing fish...  final warning!

:laughing:
(05-25-2009, 04:12 PM)orate Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2009, 02:36 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]I've had Chicago pizza, nothin' special.  Didi is from the land of Pizza and if he likes a chain too then it's gotta mean it's OK to eat chain pizza!

What, pray tell is "the land of Pizza"?

What they call Chicago pizza in other parts of the country is no such thing.  The only true Chicago pizza is made in Chicago!

When I lived up by Chicago I had all those pizzas that everyone says are the best. Nothing special. Just a really expensive not very good pizza is all.
As a Chicagoan and avid pizza fain, I would like your definitions of "pizzas that everyone says are the best" and "expensive". 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17