FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Best Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(07-28-2009, 09:52 PM)Joan of Arc Wrote: [ -> ]Imos, a St. Louis area chain. love the thin, cracker-style crust and tangy sauce. Their toasted ravioli is awesome too  :eats:

St. Louis has pizza, I wish I had known that when I was working there. I got tired of the Hometown Buffet's around the area. A good pizza nowadays is priceless.
(07-28-2009, 09:57 PM)Matthew_R Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2009, 09:52 PM)Joan of Arc Wrote: [ -> ]Imos, a St. Louis area chain. love the thin, cracker-style crust and tangy sauce. Their toasted ravioli is awesome too  :eats:

St. Louis has pizza, I wish I had known that when I was working there. I got tired of the Hometown Buffet's around the area. A good pizza nowadays is priceless.

Where in St. Louis did you work?
(07-28-2009, 10:05 PM)Joan of Arc Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2009, 09:57 PM)Matthew_R Wrote: [ -> ]

Where in St. Louis did you work?

I worked for a trucking company on 14th St downtown and in Bridgeton on Corporate Woods Dr. I'm sure you've seen the trucks, Hogan Transport. They are blue and white. Good company, I wish I were still there.
Yes, I know the name Hogan and I know Bridgeton. Out near St. Charles Rock Rd?
(07-28-2009, 10:37 PM)Joan of Arc Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I know the name Hogan and I know Bridgeton. Out near St. Charles Rock Rd?

Yeah, North on Earth City Expy 1 street on the left past St. Charles Rock Rd and then first business on the left.
Pete & Eldas in Neptune City NJ, Federici's in Freehold, NJ  or Vic's Tomato Pies in Bradley Beach, NJ.....        No Name Pub in Big Pine Key FL 

beyond compare
Homemade french bread pizza dough with mozzarella, red sauce and garden vegetables from our backyard tonight here. Oh, the joy!  Good!!!
Does anyone else like english muffin pizzas, with spaghetti sauce and shredded mozzarella melted under the broiler? Oh...it's just me?  :-[
(07-31-2009, 09:12 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else like english muffin pizzas, with spaghetti sauce and shredded mozzarella melted under the broiler? Oh...it's just me?  :-[

Actually my mom used to make those. I'm not real big on the sauce, but they are pretty good.
(07-31-2009, 10:22 PM)Matthew_R Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2009, 09:12 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else like english muffin pizzas, with spaghetti sauce and shredded mozzarella melted under the broiler? Oh...it's just me?  :-[

Actually my mom used to make those. I'm not real big on the sauce, but they are pretty good.

Good kid food in a pinch.  :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17