FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Best Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I think that every town has a pizzeria in it with a sign claiming it was awarded "Best Pizza in America!"
(07-31-2009, 08:27 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]Homemade french bread pizza dough with mozzarella, red sauce and garden vegetables from our backyard tonight here. Oh, the joy!  Good!!!

I'll be over in an hour, Jacafamala. 
(08-01-2009, 01:44 PM)actiofidei Wrote: [ -> ]I think that every town has a pizzeria in it with a sign claiming it was awarded "Best Pizza in America!"
(04-17-2009, 02:08 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote: [ -> ]The Dominos thread got me wondering what you guys consider great pizza (oxymoron? bite your tongue!). I lurve Ledo Pizza, http://www.ledopizza.com/about-us.cfm but I think it's a regional thing. They've got the best super-thin crust and awesome sauce. Anybody else?

As I am Distributist and dislike huge chains that have tasteless and regional-less appeal, will go with a few in my area...
Ella's in DC.
There are a lot of pizza business everywhere that serves the best pizza we ever had. They intends to satisfy their customers through their undoubted services and provide them in the utmost of their best in making worth pizza. Best Pizza entitles to  the most pursuing attraction against the people who supports the product.
Engrish, please.
In the beginning when the Almighty drew out the lines of the world he divided the world into four pizza's. The four divisions are Italy, Chicago, New York, and Kalifornia.  He blessed the Italians with the original and their best effort is the Margharita. He made the best in Chicago and he gave them an entire state of cows that make excellent cheese to choose from. New York while still baked in some places in coal ovens is only third best. Kalifornia is the worst after all of the commercial pizzas like Pizza Hut, Dominoes,  Shakeys, Papa Joes, etc. Frankly I think Kalifornia should not be allowed to have restaurant licenses.

Chicago pizza is divided into three types. Thin with good homemade cooked tomato sauce and real cheese and other toppings is the first. Next is pan pizza. This has a crust like a pie with out the top and filled with the same type of ingredients but more. Last is stuffed which is a real pie with a top it is where the twist of spinach was added. It is even better with sauteed red peppers, onions, and Italian sausages, especially if it has fennel. The boiled or raw vegetables are terrible and button mushrooms have no flavor unless sauteed, these are the heresies which came from Kalifornia. 

;Dtim :laughing:
(08-26-2010, 11:46 PM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]Engrish, please.
Hater.

eta  ;D
I have my moments  :laughing:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17