FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic Womyn Priests "ordain" four "Bishops"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here come the angry old bag femnazis.

Roman Catholic WomanPriests USA is proud to announce the Ordinations of Joan Mary Clark Houk, Andrea Michele Johnson,Maria Nicolosi and Bridget Meehan as Roman Catholic Bishops said a statement dated April 21. They were Ordained by "Bishops" Patricia Rasin and Ida Reming from Germany and Chrsitine Lumetzberger from Austria.
On Sunday April 19 4 women were "ordained" as Catholic Bishops near Santa Barbara, by the group Roman Catholic womanpriests USA. A spokeswoman for the old dizzy dames said one of the reasons for the secret ceremony is we wanted a quiet prayerful service without media attention". "Our focus is not on Bishops but on leadership in the Church".

http://calcatholic.com/news/newsArticle....33dee8cda6

These crazy pantsuite lezbos are getting sillier all the time.
Girls are invalid matter.  A girl can no more be ordained than a priest could consecrate an oreo cookie.  Such nonsense.
(04-25-2009, 11:14 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]Girls are invalid matter.  A girl can no more be ordained than a priest could consecrate an oreo cookie.  Such nonsense.

Or a man could be a mother.
(04-25-2009, 11:15 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2009, 11:14 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]Girls are invalid matter.  A girl can no more be ordained than a priest could consecrate an oreo cookie.  Such nonsense.

Or a man could be a mother.
Oh. Haven't you heard?

[Image: oprah.jpg]
Puke
(04-25-2009, 11:18 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. Haven't you heard?

[Image: oprah.jpg]
Transgender's don't count Wink It doesn't matter what one "feels" they are, or what they are turned into, but how they were created. Anyone can call oneself a "man", and to be polite to them, one may go along with their charade, but in the end, that is not what they are.

In Biology class, someone mentioned well now "men" can get pregnant. Without raising my hand, I just blurted out, "That person has XX chromosones, a uterous, ovaries and a vagina! In science we call that a 'woman.'" My professor didn't even countered that, but made a small laugh. Though she had taken cracks at religion before, she was definetly a scientist enough to know that it was all such a farce. Cutting off your breasts and growing a beard doesn't make you a man.
This would be amusing if it wasn't so sad. Interesting how some people are opposed to church leadership altogether (the "priesthood of the people" advocates and all that), except for when they get to wear the miter.

- Lisa
Those children are going to be so messed up. "My daddy gave birth to me."
Most of us outgrew "playing dress up" before age 10, I guess these women didn't.
On a related issue. I was in class the other day at my (liberal) protestant seminary and someone was passing around a catalogue of liturgical gowns for women. I happened to glance it at in my classmate's hand and it was open to a page which advertised a robe they called "Lilith".... very apropos.
Pages: 1 2 3