FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Third time's the charm.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The SSPX have received everything it has asked for through our Blessed Mother in the past two Rosary Crusades. This third Crusade asks for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of our Mother Mary, and the time is ripe for it. Also there are prophecies from mystics (even still alive) who say that we will have another Pope this year. What did you all think? Is this Crusade going to give us the promise of our Blessed Mother Mary that Her Sweet Heart will triumph? I believe so.
We shouldn't necessarily be so focused on that side to it? She is entitled to as many prayers as we can give anyway.
(05-18-2009, 05:46 PM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]We shouldn't necessarily be so focused on that side to it? She is entitled to as many prayers as we can give anyway.
Of course, but I still want to know what you fisheaters think will be the outcome. This is an amazing turn of events if you ask me.

Glory to our most Blessed Mother and Queen the ever Virgin Mary, and may all the world soon recognize Her Universal Queenship.

Blessed Mother destroy all heresy and save us as we know thou canst.