FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Benedict XVI meets 'Iron Lady' Margareth Thatcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
BA!!!! BA!!!!!!! spessi spessi or what ever you call yourself.
Do some research. Hell if you dare go into a pub and say such filth. though i doubt the lord gave you the kiwis for that. The only reason why the prods didn't burn down and murder all the priests and churches  was because of the boys. Damn it! if you could of seen the looks on them when they came to burn our homes, i'm sure you would trun cat tale and run only to get shot in the back. BA! War is not easy, nor is it pretty but to think we would jus lie down as the prods demanded is just not the Irish Catholic way. Deal with it.
its our country, our land, our people and what do you expect? The boys weren't terrorist unless your definition of terrorist is any who dare fight against an imperialist oppressor. Whatever!!! we fought the bastards on every street with rocks, bullet bomb and ballot. we don't need you approving  and accepting what the boys did. And if you think its over then your real deluded. How bout the catholics murdered just for being catholic? how about the red hand? the udf? how about the paras who raped catholic woman then strangled them to save ammo?  and you speak of bombing innocent London? BAH!
The boys always phoned in warnings before the bombs silly losers who believe otherwise? always easy to condemn if you would of been there or seen or heard it im sure you would think otherwise.
as for committing suicide tell me something. why did all the Lads  receive last rights and confession as well as mass upon the knees before the went on it? quote the catechism all you want answer that for me? pls.

if any one in the fishtank is in Toronto pm me and we can discuses it like men face to face!
too many catholics died at the hands of prods and brits for you to judge us.
(05-29-2009, 01:04 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]BA!!!! BA!!!!!!! spessi spessi or what ever you call yourself.
Do some research. Hell if you dare go into a pub and say such filth. though i doubt the lord gave you the kiwis for that. The only reason why the prods didn't burn down and murder all the priests and churches  was because of the boys. Damn it! if you could of seen the looks on them when they came to burn our homes, i'm sure you would trun cat tale and run only to get shot in the back. BA! War is not easy, nor is it pretty but to think we would jus lie down as the prods demanded is just not the Irish Catholic way. Deal with it.
its our country, our land, our people and what do you expect? The boys weren't terrorist unless your definition of terrorist is any who dare fight against an imperialist oppressor. Whatever!!! we fought the bastards on every street with rocks, bullet bomb and ballot. we don't need you approving  and accepting what the boys did. And if you think its over then your real deluded. How bout the catholics murdered just for being catholic? how about the red hand? the udf? how about the paras who raped catholic woman then strangled them to save ammo?  and you speak of bombing innocent London? BAH!

The boys always phoned in warnings before the bombs silly losers who believe otherwise? always easy to condemn if you would of been there or seen or heard it im sure you would think otherwise.
as for committing suicide tell me something. why did all the Lads  receive last rights and confession as well as mass upon the knees before the went on it? quote the catechism all you want answer that for me? pls.

if any one in the fishtank is in Toronto pm me and we can discuses it like men face to face!
too many catholics died at the hands of prods and brits for you to judge us.

Eirigi!!..My Mom and Dad were both from "the old sod."  Overall very well-said. Thanks Knuckles
Anybody who starves himself to death out of "patriotism" is more pagan  than Catholic.  Any sane Catholic who commits suicide by starvation is going to hell.  Anybody who blows up, e.g., a department store in London in order to influence British government policy by killing non-combatants is a terrorist and a murderer, and is going to hell.
(05-29-2009, 03:52 PM)spasiisochrani Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody who starves himself to death out of "patriotism" is more pagan  than Catholic.  Any sane Catholic who commits suicide by starvation is going to hell.  Anybody who blows up, e.g., a department store in London in order to influence British government policy by killing non-combatants is a terrorist and a murderer, and is going to hell.

I did qualify my praise with the word "overall." Smile
(05-29-2009, 03:52 PM)spasiisochrani Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody who starves himself to death out of "patriotism" is more pagan  than Catholic.  Any sane Catholic who commits suicide by starvation is going to hell.  Anybody who blows up, e.g., a department store in London in order to influence British government policy by killing non-combatants is a terrorist and a murderer, and is going to hell.
I'd like to start a thread on this in theological debate; the clergy of the time wrote about these men as martyrs embracing their end (not suicidal). That's why they got the Last Rites. But what do I know?
And to be fair, the IRA can't control some of the nuts that find their way in, just as the United States can't prevent all individual evil actions by its soldiers. And I'll certainly admit the IRA has changed from the days of Michael Collins: like a lot of the Irish Church, they stopped taking Catholicism as seriously.
really sspassi spassi. well the priests who visited the lads maybe thought otherwise. as for bombing london and those poor innocent blokes. well
you reap what you sow
ahhh the sun never sets on the british empire. how did the brits get all they have anyway? easy to reap the rewards of empire but condemn the lads you murdered.
i dunno if bobbie is in hell. if you do great when your number is called say a big hello to him for me.
the brits braught hell to my land. so they get wee bit in downtown london and shed tears well.
keep cryin, because its far far far from over
Tiocfaidh ar la!
and i mean it!
I have a lot of Irish blood running through my veins, but I can't in good conscience agree with the bitter and misguided posts by some on this thread. You Bobby Sands worshippers had better bone-up on your moral theology. Geesh, some of you sound just like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson (not to mention Abe Foxman and those of his ilk). Look at the crucifix and ask yourself "What did He do to deserve the cross"
Maybe you'll learn to hold your tongue!

Jesus meek and  humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

The British should leave Ireland's fourth province, Spain's Gibraltar, and Argentina's Malvinas [Falkland Isl.] already.

Rolling Pin
I don't worship bobbie sands hardly but thanks for the judgment. I don't demonize him just because the brits say so either. Speaking of judgments and talkin  about boning up. Maybe you old man should get a back bone. it helps with  a thing called courage, you know that mystic thing that helps fight those whom come to conquer you. try it sometime its a hoot.
lets talk about bones all those bones the brits broke when they took lads in the middle of the night. or shot them in the streets. yeah im bitter. funny thing is im not the one cryin its the brits or those on this board who defend them. go figure.
yeah lets chat about that.
Better yet id rather not waste my time talkin to those who will never have a cause to die or kill for.
must be nice.
sip sip
Those of us that have been bitch slapped by the RUC know . Don't just take headlines and make a case. In Down in 93' RUC came in and trashed the house and when I was back in 98 (during the Good Friday Peace Charade) I was stabbed by Richard Parks a Protestant.  He wanted to kill a Catholic. His cuts weren't deep enough. The North is Occupied . BRITS OUT Cheers!
CRL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5