FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Benedict XVI meets 'Iron Lady' Margareth Thatcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
no headlines here just head and heart ache. damn right brits out. Its not what the Americans think.  funny how they change the name and expect all is forgiven.
yeah
right
good to know your wounds didn't get the best of you. those in Toronto who know me can attest to otherwise. but any who lived there who is a catholic me commin up in the late 70s and 80s can even now taste the tension on my tongue its a living breathing real tension. ill zap you a pm.
sip sip
TIOCFAIDH AR LA!
(05-29-2009, 10:24 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]I have a lot of Irish blood running through my veins,

Meaningless. My ancestors might have been Ostrogoths, so I can understand animosity towards the Roman Empire? pfffft. Why even bring this up, this genealogical pseudo-credibility.

(05-29-2009, 10:24 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]but I can't in good conscience agree with the bitter and misguided posts by some on this thread.
So don't agree.

And calling it misguided doesn't make it so, you're merely stating what you'd need to prove-- and you haven't.

(05-29-2009, 10:24 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]You Bobby Sands worshippers had better bone-up on your moral theology.
And you on your logical fallacies.

(05-29-2009, 10:24 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]Geesh, some of you sound just like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson (not to mention Abe Foxman and those of his ilk).
Nope, he doesn't.

(05-29-2009, 10:24 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the crucifix and ask yourself "What did He do to deserve the cross"

Huh? Huh? Non-seqitur?

(05-29-2009, 10:24 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you'll learn to hold your tongue!
Again,... connection?

(05-29-2009, 10:24 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus meek and  humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.
And a dash of sanctimonious...
(05-29-2009, 04:40 AM)Benno Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds a lot like what Basques say about Franco! sip sip Smile
pazzo:
those Basques were the ETA; All commies the lot of 'em... : Fish-Eater Smackdown
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5