FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Benedict XVI meets 'Iron Lady' Margareth Thatcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...tican.html

Margaret Thatcher meets Pope Benedict XVI in the Vatican
Baroness Thatcher, whose first Papal visit was more than 30 years ago, has been introduced to Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican.

By Andrew Pierce
Last Updated: 7:24PM BST 27 May 2009

[Image: thatcher_1411415c.jpg]
From the Telegraph article, Gordon Brown saw the Pope in February and Tony Blair in June 2007 shortly before he stood down. He converted to Rome six months later.

"converted to Rome"? I've never heard it put like that before....
That b#$@h is a butcher of Catholics. The only reason why she is not in hell is because the boys didnt due proper recon when the planted that mercury switch devilish thing that took out the floor of the hotel she was smoozin in. She was in the bathroom and the yield from the blast didn't kill her due to the marble bathtub. damn it!!!
The holy father should of smacked that evil monster!
May she be buried in the butchers apron she so valiantly defended. Remember when she quoted   st Francis as young Irish lads starved to death in in the maze!!!!
i need a drink
sip sip
TIOCFAIDH AR LA!! may the iron lady rust in peace.
Ughh.
despicable.
How many of us did this iron maiden kill?

"Ill wear no convicts uniform, nor meekly serve my time
that england might
brand Ireland's fight
800 years crime"
never forget lads.

Why do the non-Catholic women wear veils when they meet the pope? I thought only the Catholic ones did that.
i dunno, maybe she feels the weight of our heroic dead upon her soul.
could it be?
(05-27-2009, 08:10 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]That b#$@h is a butcher of Catholics. The only reason why she is not in hell is because the boys didnt due proper recon when the planted that mercury switch devilish thing that took out the floor of the hotel she was smoozin in. She was in the bathroom and the yield from the blast didn't kill her due to the marble bathtub. damn it!!!
May she be buried in the butchers apron she so valiantly defended. Remember when she quoted   st Francis as young Irish lads starved to death in in the maze!!!!
i need a drink
sip sip
Ughh.
despicable.

that england might
brand Ireland's fight
800 years crime"
never forget lads.

Background for the young'uns of the forum?
(05-27-2009, 09:07 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2009, 08:10 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]That b#$@h is a butcher of Catholics. The only reason why she is not in hell is because the boys didnt due proper recon when the planted that mercury switch devilish thing that took out the floor of the hotel she was smoozin in. She was in the bathroom and the yield from the blast didn't kill her due to the marble bathtub. damn it!!!
i need a drink
sip sip
Ughh.
despicable.

that england might
brand Ireland's fight
800 years crime"
never forget lads.

Background for the young'uns of the forum?
I think it's an Irish-Catholic vs Prot-Brits thing..........not sure though.

Knuckles will have to explain more about it after he slams a few more down and cools off. Wink
Apparently, she was like a female version of Cromwell. She wanted to kick the Catholics out of Northern Ireland.

I can't help but like her, though... I heard it said she was the last real man to govern the U.K.  LOL
(05-27-2009, 08:42 PM)CatholicThurifer Wrote: [ -> ]Why do the non-Catholic women wear veils when they meet the pope? I thought only the Catholic ones did that.

Shows she has class –unlike most other politicians. The British are sticklers for propriety! Also, she "sticks out" in the world's casual atmosphere because people are very careless about manners and dress today–anything goes. Just check out the average Novus Ordo church goer on Saturday evening!
I wouldn't meet with that butcher if she was sitting in my living room.

RIP Bobby Sands, MP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5