FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Obama Names Vatican Ambassador Who Backed Pro-Abortion Pols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Washington, DC -- President Barack Obama has nominated an ambassador to the Vatican, but the potential diplomat has supported pro-abortion politicians, including Obama himself. Obama has nominated Catholic college professor Miguel Diaz, who reportedly is pro-life but has compromised his views by backing Obama and others.

Full story at: http://www.LifeNews.com/int1212.html
(05-28-2009, 01:09 PM)juliee Wrote: [ -> ]Washington, DC -- President Barack Obama has nominated an ambassador to the Vatican, but the potential diplomat has supported pro-abortion politicians, including Obama himself. Obama has nominated Catholic college professor Miguel Diaz, who reportedly is pro-life but has compromised his views by backing Obama and others.

Full story at: http://www.LifeNews.com/int1212.html
Then he is not pro-life.

He is just another stooge for the false messiah.
I wonder if Obama sees what is going on? Sending such a person to the Vatican is at least as offensive as someone sending a racist against blacks to USA as an ambassador.
(05-28-2009, 01:25 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Obama sees what is going on? Sending such a person to the Vatican is at least as offensive as someone sending a racist against blacks to USA as an ambassador.
Maybe he can find a good Nazi to send as ambassador to Israel. ;D
The Vatican already rejected three other "ambassadors" nominated by Obama.  This guy is so dense, he just doesn't get it.  Doesn't he know that the Vatican will sniff through this latest candidate and throw him out too?  Obama's push for pro-aborts is so desperate he'll try anything. 
I love the way reporters act like we have to study each nominee to find out if he's pro-life.  Come on.  Obama's about as likely to appoint a pro-lifer to anything as he is to appoint a KKK leader.  By the time someone's name is floated, the litmus test has been applied, and the person has been determined to be firmly pro-abortion.  Which isn't to say someone couldn't be converted later, but he's not picking people he doesn't think he can count on to back him up on this, his most important issue.
Entertained and Safe

Please, continue.

Sticking tongue out at you
Maybe they should just break off diplomatic relations.
Is he hoping the Vatican will eventually just give in our something? Maybe he could nominate Fr. Jenkins to be the ambassador? After all, he's "pro-life" too.  Crazy
If only Catholics would barrage Obama with letters and cards and e-mails insisting that he be respectful of Catholic teaching and appoint a pro-life ambassador to the Vatican.  He wants the Catholic vote again in 2012, after all, so he ought to take our feelings into consideration.

If he can genuflect to the Saudi king, he can certainly show respect for the Church.  Oh, I forgot, the Church doesn't have vast oil reserves. . .
Pages: 1 2