FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Photos of the SSPX Chartres–Paris pilgrimage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.laportelatine.org/district/ch...eport1.php (click on the thumbnails to access the photos)

According to France Soir, the majority of the 10–12,000 pilgrims were aged 15–25.

Traditionalism is the future. Laus Deo!
Wonderful! Made my heart happy.
veritatem_dilexisti Wrote:Traditionalism is the future.

How ironic.
(06-03-2009, 05:47 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]
veritatem_dilexisti Wrote:Traditionalism is the future.

How ironic.

LOL
(06-03-2009, 05:31 PM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.laportelatine.org/district/ch...eport1.php (click on the thumbnails to access the photos)

According to France Soir, the majority of the 10–12,000 pilgrims were aged 15–25.

Traditionalism is the future. Laus Deo!

So, between the SSPX and the FSSP, we had about 20,000 traditionalists within 100 km of each other for a full weekend.

Woohoo!
God Bless the SSPX!!

Im so sad looking at these photos, its the first year in ages ive missed it..... well i couldnt exactly bring my very pregnant wife with me could I??  LOL
You've got to hand it to the French Trads.  They organise a pilgrimage better than any other country on earth.

And their cathedrals at both ends simply "kick arse".
(06-03-2009, 07:12 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]You've got to hand it to the French Trads.  They organise a pilgrimage better than any other country on earth.

True.

Although, for my American sensibilities, bathing from a trough was...  odd.

Does the SSPX do that too?  The FSSP did (ladies had a tent).
Oh, I wish I learned French in school. It would be so cool to do something like this.  sad
(06-03-2009, 07:18 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2009, 07:12 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]You've got to hand it to the French Trads.  They organise a pilgrimage better than any other country on earth.

True.

Although, for my American sensibilities, bathing from a trough was...  odd.

Does the SSPX do that too?  The FSSP did (ladies had a tent).

Indeed, its all part of the experience! The communal tents can be interesting too - if you cant sleep with snoring....forget about it!!

Pages: 1 2 3