FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: SF CA vs God's Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=100140

Quote:Authorities in San Francisco who called the beliefs of the Catholic Church "hateful," "callous," and an "insult," – and urged members to disobey them – have been given the go-ahead by a panel of judges on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to express such hate because it serves a "secular" purpose.

Wow, they're talkin about me:

"hateful," "callous," and an "insult,"

Quote:"The policy of San Francisco is one of totalitarian intolerance of Christians of all denominations who oppose homosexual conduct," Thompson continued. "My concern is that if this ruling is allowed to stand, it will further embolden anti-Christian attacks."

Why do people get upset by the above, it just means we're gettin' closer...that's a good thing people.  We already know which side wins.  So we get to gnash teeth for a while.  Have a laugh at it, it's gonna suck, may as well smile in the Devil's face.

Quote:...Catholic League spokesman Bill Donohue told WND the comments denouncing church doctrine were "incredible invective and bigoted comments."

"This is beyond belief. It clearly is a hostile environment," he said. He said it also, just as clearly, is a tolling of what will be happening under "hate crime" laws.

What's beyond belief is that this tool, B.D., thinks that this is beyond belief
(06-05-2009, 01:42 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=100140

Quote:Authorities in San Francisco who called the beliefs of the Catholic Church "hateful," "callous," and an "insult," – and urged members to disobey them – have been given the go-ahead by a panel of judges on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to express such hate because it serves a "secular" purpose.

Wow, they're talkin about me:

"hateful," "callous," and an "insult,"

Quote:"The policy of San Francisco is one of totalitarian intolerance of Christians of all denominations who oppose homosexual conduct," Thompson continued. "My concern is that if this ruling is allowed to stand, it will further embolden anti-Christian attacks."

Why do people get upset by the above, it just means we're gettin' closer...that's a good thing people.  We already know which side wins.  So we get to gnash teeth for a while.  Have a laugh at it, it's gonna suck, may as well smile in the Devil's face.

Quote:...Catholic League spokesman Bill Donohue told WND the comments denouncing church doctrine were "incredible invective and bigoted comments."

"This is beyond belief. It clearly is a hostile environment," he said. He said it also, just as clearly, is a tolling of what will be happening under "hate crime" laws.

What's beyond belief is that this tool, B.D., thinks that this is beyond belief

Does this work both ways?
;D Fish-Eater Smackdown
Easy to laugh it off if you don't have to live in SF, there are people that have to (want to) attend Mass without getting physically assaulted or having condoms (and worse) thrown at them and their children.

I'd prefer not to talk a good game, as I'd bet you or I wouldn't want our kids to go through this.
No body has to live there.  Living place is a choice.

Or they can step up to the plate and fire back.

Doesn't matter to me.  If they show up in TX UD has something waiting for them.

Also if you read my actual comments you will see that the assumption IS that this will be coming to a town near you...so get ready to have a laugh!
(06-05-2009, 02:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]No body has to live there.  Living place is a choice.
That's more or less true, while it can be incredibly hard to relocate (job, house, etc) it's certainly not impossible, if it is so danged bad then what does a job and a credit score matter to your kids' welfare, right? So, fair enough, but I still think it's pretty flippant to say a living place is merely a choice. Agree to disagree.

(06-05-2009, 02:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Or they can step up to the plate and fire back.
Whatever you mean by this, you can rest assure that whatever retaliation or whatever will be measured by a double standard, period. Any self-defense whatsoever is likely to wind a parent/parishioner/whomever up in jail.

(06-05-2009, 02:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter to me.  If they show up in TX UD has something waiting for them.
As I said, easy to say, easy to say...

(06-05-2009, 02:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Also if you read my actual comments you will see that the assumption IS that this will be coming to a town near you...so get ready to have a laugh!
I still don't see where anything you said reflected that this is coming to a town near me/you/us, but I believe that you believe this. And, I'd agree with your assessment. As SF is, hyperliberal, Christian-hating, gayloving, degenerate, so will the 'average' city/town become I suspect.

Someone on these forums made a funny observation recently, that if God doesn't strike down SF soon, he might owe Sodom and Gamorrah an apology  LOL  It's kinda true, not that God owes anyone anything, but that these guys must have surpassed Sodom by now...
I wonder if Lot was concerned about his Credit Score?  He wife clearly found it difficult to leave.

Wonder what he did for a job afterwards.

Fish and Chip Shop?  De-icing contractor.

Agree it is hard to leave, but if people are willing to live in Sodom by the Bay then they are already exposing their children to a VERY permissive society, so condoms being thrown is hardly a biggy.  I have to go to Silicon Valley once a year or so on Business, (there next week in fact) and outside of SF it is not as bad.  I am sure a 30 mile move would make life a lot easier and many jobs now are starting to let people work from home several days a week.

Since I knew I was a traditional Catholic at 20 I chose a career path that was compatible with having a family.  To not do this is short-sighted.
(06-05-2009, 03:25 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2009, 02:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]No body has to live there.  Living place is a choice.
That's more or less true, while it can be incredibly hard to relocate (job, house, etc) it's certainly not impossible, if it is so danged bad then what does a job and a credit score matter to your kids' welfare, right? So, fair enough, but I still think it's pretty flippant to say a living place is merely a choice. Agree to disagree.

(06-05-2009, 02:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Or they can step up to the plate and fire back.
Whatever you mean by this, you can rest assure that whatever retaliation or whatever will be measured by a double standard, period. Any self-defense whatsoever is likely to wind a parent/parishioner/whomever up in jail.

(06-05-2009, 02:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter to me.  If they show up in TX UD has something waiting for them.
As I said, easy to say, easy to say...

(06-05-2009, 02:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Also if you read my actual comments you will see that the assumption IS that this will be coming to a town near you...so get ready to have a laugh!
I still don't see where anything you said reflected that this is coming to a town near me/you/us, but I believe that you believe this. And, I'd agree with your assessment. As SF is, hyperliberal, Christian-hating, gayloving, degenerate, so will the 'average' city/town become I suspect.

Someone on these forums made a funny observation recently, that if God doesn't strike down SF soon, he might owe Sodom and Gamorrah an apology  LOL  It's kinda true, not that God owes anyone anything, but that these guys must have surpassed Sodom by now...

Oh, a post breaker downer...downer.

Yeah, it's kinda hard if you don't look.  I don't thik God said teeth gnashing was going to be contained on the central CA coast.
Millions of middle-class Americans have left California already, as unchecked immigration has taken their jobs and driven up the cost of living.  Guess the rest will have to too.  It may not be easy, just necessary.  If our politicians (in both parties) continue to support the Reconquista, that part of the country will be going back to Mexico before long anyway.

It's funny (or sad):  I'm so used to reading all media through a filter to remove the liberal bias, that when I read something like the above that has the opposite slant, I find myself getting to the end and thinking, "Hey, what now?" and having to reread it a couple times to figure out what it meant.  "Oh, I get it, it was written by someone on our side."