FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Planned Parenthood 1964 ad: 'Abortion kills life of a baby after it has begun'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man - but they're still saying this, tho -

- just that life doesn't begin till they say it does.

Still, this is very interesting to read!
They knew that advocating abortion was really beyond the pale in 1964.
could you imagine what PP's response to this ad would be now?

>sad
(06-07-2009, 04:20 PM)libby Wrote: [ -> ]could you imagine what PP's response to this ad would be now?

>sad

Hmm. . . total denialHuh?  LOL
Hmmm. Interesting. Amazing how quickly we forget ads like this.
I don't even think they'd deny this anymore. The pro-choicers I talk with readily admit it's a life. They just don't care.
(06-07-2009, 06:05 PM)phnuggle Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even think they'd deny this anymore. The pro-choicers I talk with readily admit it's a life. They just don't care.

A lot of them still talk about "blobs of cells" and "fetus, not a baby."  Those who admit it's a life will argue that the soul isn't present until birth.  Doh!  Denial.
What form of birth control is this advocating? If it's talking about abortifacent contraceptives (ie the pill) then it's full of lies. But hey, it's Planned Parenthood. Lies are their trademark.

How would they react to this? Maybe they'd try saying "Oh but now we have more information proving it isn't even a baby" or that "Oh but there the word 'baby' is being used loosely, what we really mean if we be more specific, is a non-human blob of cells"...
Two things are missing from this ad:

1./ Abortion kills not only life, but human life. We all agree that killing life of chiken, pigs, oxes, turkeys or ants, bees, mosquitoes, mice is acceptable

2./ The contraception also kills life, the life of the human sperm and the human egg, artificially denies the possibility to unite into human life.
Pages: 1 2