FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Life is good - More SSPX priests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.thetablet.co.uk/article/13192

The ordinations are to take place in three of the Society's seminaries at the end of June, according to a round-robin letter published on SSPX websites on Monday. Three men will be ordained at Zaitzkofen in Bavaria, 13 at the St Thomas Aquinas Seminary at Winona, Minnesota, and the rest at the SSPX headquarters at Ecône in Switzerland.

I don't think I need to add my comments about the authors title and her opening comments LOL
Coolness!
Deo Gratias
I don't understand the function of SSPX considering current Liturgical practices.  What is it that they want at this point?  Why do they continue to illicitly ordain priests? 

I'm just asking.
(06-08-2009, 08:14 PM)augusztina Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the function of SSPX considering current Liturgical practices.  What is it that they want at this point?  Why do they continue to illicitly ordain priests? 

I'm just asking.

Just to upset people.
(06-08-2009, 08:14 PM)augusztina Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the function of SSPX considering current Liturgical practices.  What is it that they want at this point?  Why do they continue to illicitly ordain priests? 

I'm just asking.

Troll in the tank..do not feed the troll

Actually, your question is a good one. It is to instruct the invincibly ignorant. They can start with you...
As my 2 yo daughter said of the orcs in LOTR, "I will cut off they head and eat they."
(06-08-2009, 07:52 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.thetablet.co.uk/article/13192

The ordinations are to take place in three of the Society's seminaries at the end of June, according to a round-robin letter published on SSPX websites on Monday. Three men will be ordained at Zaitzkofen in Bavaria, 13 at the St Thomas Aquinas Seminary at Winona, Minnesota, and the rest at the SSPX headquarters at Ecône in Switzerland.

I don't think I need to add my comments about the authors title and her opening comments LOL

21 ordination for a community of 400 priest is a healthy number.

Here is the Canon Law regarding priestly ordination, the Holy see does not has any role of the priestly ordination, the Ordinans has to be consecrated bishop, and the ordinandus may not be subject of another diocese without dismissal letter.
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG1104/__P3O.HTM

Cardinal Hoyos presence in the Swiss ordination seem to mean that the legalization is completed.
(06-08-2009, 08:22 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm just asking.

Just to upset people.
LOL
Just to hurt peoples feelings.
(06-08-2009, 08:14 PM)augusztina Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the function of SSPX considering current Liturgical practices. 
They celebrate the true Mass.

What is it they want at this point :Rome to be Catholic again.

Why do they continue to ordain Priests illicitly: Because there is a crisis and the Church needs Priests that arent gay and are solidly Orthodox.
Pages: 1 2