FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: PETITION: In Support of Bsp Williamson, SSPX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(multiple languages)
Briefly scroll down for English.

http://petitions.tigweb.org/FSSPX
You're like five months too late, dude. Where have you been?
(06-17-2009, 11:00 PM)didishroom Wrote: [ -> ]You're like five months too late, dude. Where have you been?
LOL
Dude?
no no no,  you got me all wrong!
a) not from a ranch
b) don't wear cowboy boots!

You gotta learn to lite a bit didi...
just hitting the "refresh" here ...as a reminder there's still a drive for names going on.
That's all!
Quote:You gotta learn to lite a bit didi...
just hitting the "refresh" here ...as a reminder there's still a drive for names going on.
That's all!

Huh?
A real bump in the night
Nup. I'll sign other petitions for Bishop Williamson, but not this one by some obviously troubled "dude".  Smile In fact I'd like to start a petition for Catholics who think this kind of thing is counter-productive and just plain silly. What's that? Millions of signatures already?
Nah, I only support people who don't say stupid things.

;-)
(06-18-2009, 07:35 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I only support people who don't say stupid things.

;-)
Ha!! I agree. To think stupid things is one thing but to open your mouth?? As the saying goes -
"It's better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!"
(06-18-2009, 04:12 PM)Orville_B_Croft Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2009, 07:35 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I only support people who don't say stupid things.

;-)
Ha!! I agree. To think stupid things is one thing but to open your mouth?? As the saying goes -
"It's better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!"
+1
(06-18-2009, 04:12 PM)Orville_B_Croft Wrote: [ -> ]

;-)
Point and Laff
Seems abit apropos that a Bsp Williamson thread should be filled with effeminate, childlike namecalling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5