FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: "A New Generation Speaks Out" CFN video interviews at Winona ordinations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"A New Generation Speaks Out"
Video Interview with Young People at
the Society of St. Pius X Ordinations in Winona
June 19, 2009

"While at the SSPX ordinations in Winona, I interviewed a number of
young people asking them why they attended the event, why the only attend the
Tridentine Mass and why they never attend the New Mass." - John Vennari

http://www.cfnews.org/winona09.htm
C'mon! Who do those teenagers think they're fooling? It's a party. A Catholic party. That means alcohol. And mom and dad will probably let them have some. That's the same reason they go to some distant cousin's Wedding, Baptism, Quinceanera, or Confirmation.

Laughing Fool
(06-22-2009, 07:38 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: [ -> ]C'mon! Who do those teenagers think they're fooling? It's a party. A Catholic party. That means alcohol. And mom and dad will probably let them have some. That's the same reason they go to some distant cousin's Wedding, Baptism, Quinceanera, or Confirmation.

Laughing Fool
I can see where this is going...

Go to the TLM and have more beer.

Go to the NO and drink Grape juice.
LOL
Well, it seems Catholics have more days to celebrate.  

My children for instance get not only to have a Birthday, but a Name Day (after their first named Patron Saint) as well with cake and a minor gift.  They tried digging into the middle name and confirmation name, but it had to stop somewhere.
indeed soon it will be a cake for the nick name day which in some families like mine is more important then the saints name.
I can't wait to see the entire video!
How did I know one of those fellas was gonna be on the interview......always the usual suspects
Beautiful..13 new priests..Deo gratias
Look forward to the whole interview.
Pages: 1 2