FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Yes, I am back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
From time to time, plan on posting and responding, just ask you all to do me a favor, read what is posted.....just posted an article 2 minutes ago, already one of my least supportive fellow FE has posted a reply......did he really read the articel taht fast, reflect on it and then post?? ......Doubtful.......
Are you going to continue to just reprint your blog here?  Because we could just read the blog and save you the work.

And will you give no regard to the point of the subfora and just copy your blog to whatever forum catches your eye?  For instance, this should be in the subforum titled Hellos, Goodbyes, I'm backs, & Where's So-and-So?, and your other posts should be in the Secular News subforum.

Welcome back, your return was anticipated by me 'cause your sig line infuriates me. I figure the Lord wants me to learn to control myself more and your sig line is just the vehicle. thanks,
tim
I'm looking forward to a return of incoherent sentences joined together by an ellipsis!
wrong subforum red!
welcome back
You left? Huh?
(06-23-2009, 09:18 AM)Belloc Wrote: [ -> ]From time to time, plan on posting and responding, just ask you all to do me a favor, read what is posted.....just posted an article 2 minutes ago, already one of my least supportive fellow FE has posted a reply......did he really read the articel taht fast, reflect on it and then post?? ......Doubtful.......

Welcome back. I didn't see you around recently, but I didn't think it was a deliberate leaving. I'll read what you post if I respond to it (I don't think we are drawn to the same topics though).
(06-23-2009, 11:45 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2009, 09:18 AM)Belloc Wrote: [ -> ]From time to time, plan on posting and responding, just ask you all to do me a favor, read what is posted.....just posted an article 2 minutes ago, already one of my least supportive fellow FE has posted a reply......did he really read the articel taht fast, reflect on it and then post?? ......Doubtful.......

Welcome back. I didn't see you around recently, but I didn't think it was a deliberate leaving. I'll read what you post if I respond to it (I don't think we are drawn to the same topics though).

Huh?
You posted on his "See ya..." thread.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...84283.html
(06-23-2009, 12:18 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2009, 11:45 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]

Huh?
You posted on his "See ya..." thread.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...84283.html

To coin a phrase...Oh.

On the Internet, I don't seem to generalise people, so I see each post more in isolation rather than as from a distinct person. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be something I do for all Internet posts (I don't remember past grudges, etc).

Suddenly, the mystery of Rosarium comes to light...is it more than one person? An amnesiac? More than one person?
Welcome back.

I do have to wonder, though, with all of these posts relating to the evils of capitalism: is economics really just that interesting to you, or did you lose your whole fortune in the stock market or something like that?
Pages: 1 2 3