FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I have a fever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
At least you're not like me with a fever.  It goes something like this...

Rosarium, we had the flu go through my house. My daughter had it the worst, she had to go to the hospital last week; dehydration. The main thing is to keep drinking water. If you have an upset stomach, put a little something in the water, honey, fruit juice, what have you; don't just drink straight water with a sour stomach.

We didn't have bad stomachs here.

And there were several confirmed cases of swine flu in our children's school, btw. I don't know if that's what was going through our home because by the time it hit our house, the doctors offices and hospitals had stopped testing for it. Whatever it was, it lasted seven days. A high fever and a cough, a headache...

Everyone at the hospital, all the employees and people with fevers were wearing those little face masks.

I hope you're feeling better soon.  :)
I apologize for the behavior of my husband.  He has a problem with drunk posting.
(06-25-2009, 09:03 AM)Inion_Coinin Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for the behavior of my husband.  He has a problem with drunk posting.

Doesn't seem like it was much of a problem.

Rather, he has a problem with being civil while drunk.
Then both Rosarium and Cathalex can go sleep it off. Preferably not in the same room....  :P
(06-25-2009, 10:20 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]Rosarium, we had the flu go through my house. My daughter had it the worst, she had to go to the hospital last week; dehydration. The main thing is to keep drinking water. If you have an upset stomach, put a little something in the water, honey, fruit juice, what have you; don't just drink straight water with a sour stomach.
My stomach feels fine, however, due to another problem, I had apple cider vinegar to some of the water.

Quote:I hope you're feeling better soon.  :)
Thanks. I figured it was good for me.

(06-25-2009, 09:03 AM)Inion_Coinin Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for the behavior of my husband.  He has a problem with drunk posting.
Its ok. I hope he feels better :)

Although it did seem surreal with a fever, late at night and slightly out of it being called those things...
It seemed so obvious that I wasited for someone else to be foolish enough, oh well...

[video=youtube]
[/video]
Or maybe it was a left over Saturday Night Fever

(06-25-2009, 10:26 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2009, 10:20 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]Rosarium, we had the flu go through my house. My daughter had it the worst, she had to go to the hospital last week; dehydration. The main thing is to keep drinking water. If you have an upset stomach, put a little something in the water, honey, fruit juice, what have you; don't just drink straight water with a sour stomach.
My stomach feels fine, however, due to another problem, I had apple cider vinegar to some of the water.

Quote:I hope you're feeling better soon.  :)
Thanks. I figured it was good for me.

Its ok. I hope he feels better :)

Although it did seem surreal with a fever, late at night and slightly out of it being called those things...

Just take good care of yourself!!!!!  Like Jacafamala said,  make sure you drink enough fluids (like the water /apple cider vinegar kind) and make sure you eat good.  A nice vegetable soup?   :grandma: :grandma: :grandma:
(06-25-2009, 08:31 PM)Joamy Wrote: [ -> ]Just take good care of yourself!!!!!  Like Jacafamala said,  make sure you drink enough fluids (like the water /apple cider vinegar kind) and make sure you eat good.  A nice vegetable soup?   :grandma: :grandma: :grandma:

I'm well hydrated, and I ate some potatoes with olive oil (very good, backed with extra virgin olive oil on them after) and watched a Clint Eastwood movie.

I don't really like soup, now more than ever (my moustache is long...)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5