FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I have a fever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I quite like this thread.  Direct confrontation is the best way to resolve a conflict :)  <--and maybe emoticons. It is very satisfying to watch and I wish more people would employ the tactic.

Rosarium, I hope you feel better. If it is swine flue, raw garlic, green tea, and maybe cranberry juice (the real stuff) are your best antivirals, or so I've heard.
(06-25-2009, 11:20 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]I'm well hydrated, and I ate some potatoes with olive oil (very good, backed with extra virgin olive oil on them after) and watched a Clint Eastwood movie.

With a night that awesome does it even suck that much being sick?
(06-25-2009, 11:20 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2009, 08:31 PM)Joamy Wrote: [ -> ]Just take good care of yourself!!!!!  Like Jacafamala said,  make sure you drink enough fluids (like the water /apple cider vinegar kind) and make sure you eat good.  A nice vegetable soup?   :grandma: :grandma: :grandma:

I'm well hydrated, and I ate some potatoes with olive oil (very good, backed with extra virgin olive oil on them after) and watched a Clint Eastwood movie.

I don't really like soup, now more than ever (my moustache is long...)

HEY!

that's sickie food around here, too.

nothing makes you feel better than a plate full of quartered potatoes with salt and olive oil..

Nothing.

unless your Mom sits on the edge of your bed and feeds them to you one by one.

:)
Iuvenalis,

The little caption underneath your avatar goes so well with Murray.  I can just hear his sarcastic tone.
(06-25-2009, 01:38 AM)cathalex Wrote: [ -> ]Quis/Vox: ban or suspend me if you wish, if you deem necessary.

I'm no longer a moderator, so that's up to Vox, but I'm thinking you might want to do something about your drinking.  Someday you'll get shit-faced and talk like this in real life to someone, and you'll get your ass beat.
(06-26-2009, 01:29 PM)libby Wrote: [ -> ]HEY!

that's sickie food around here, too.

nothing makes you feel better than a plate full of quartered potatoes with salt and olive oil..

That is regular food to me...

Being a naturalist, there isn't much I can't eat when I'm sick than when I'm normal.
EDIT: Lagging (thunderstorm pretty near)
(06-26-2009, 04:40 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no longer a moderator, so that's up to Vox, but I'm thinking you might want to do something about your drinking.  Someday you'll get shit-faced and talk like this in real life to someone, and you'll get your ass beat.

I haven't seen Vox on the forum lately. I hope things are well with you all.

(06-26-2009, 05:31 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2009, 04:40 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no longer a moderator, so that's up to Vox, but I'm thinking you might want to do something about your drinking.  Someday you'll get shit-faced and talk like this in real life to someone, and you'll get your ass beat.

I haven't seen Vox on the forum lately. I hope things are well with you all.

Thanks, Rosarium.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5