FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I have a fever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is rare. I do not usually get sick at all, but when I do, I can be sure it is a sign of something more important.

While I have no concern for myself (that which does not kill me makes me stronger), I do want to avoid causing others to catch it.

My neice had the "swine flu" recently, and others around me are sick. I hope I am not passing whatever I have to others, given the potential danger of it.

I'm not sure my purpose of posting this, except to give a hook for a random fever conversation, which may mutate into something completely different.

Oh, all Windows users, make sure you have good firewalls, a limited account and a good virus detection system (I recommend ClamWin for scanning).
[Image: cowbell.thumb.gif]
;D Maybe it will mutate into a discussion on fevers then
I hope you do get well.

But you *are* an asshole. But that's ok, because I've had 20 years of dealing with that.

I will pray for your recovery.

Quit being a pedant, get some, and come into real life.

Better yet, get married. The minutiae that troubles you will become unimportant.

I used to be just like you, then I got married. Now I'm bloody mad- at the people who made me the way I am.

(06-24-2009, 10:34 PM)cathalex Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you do get well.
I shall, unless I die, and I'm going to die someday anyway :)

Quote:But you *are* an asshole. But that's ok, because I've had 20 years of dealing with that.
I am not related.

Quote:I will pray for your recovery.
Thanks.

Quote:Quit being a pedant, get some, and come into real life.
Get some what?

I can't help who I am ;)

Quote:Better yet, get married. The minutiae that troubles you will become unimportant.
I get married? A laughable proposal, but still, perhaps there if I catch her with her guard down and she has no taste...

Quote:I used to be just like you, then I got married. Now I'm bloody mad- at the people who made me the way I am.
I am the way I was born. I highly doubt you used to be just like me ;)
(06-24-2009, 10:45 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]I am the way I was born. I highly doubt you used to be just like me ;)

Two years ago I was lonely, mad at the fallen world and doing my best to do God's will as I could.

I didn't give a damn about others or how I made them feel- mainly because they weren't Catholic and didn't enjoy the idea of everlasting life

But I still am the way I was born, autistic, bald and club thumbed. I was searching, found my mate here, and etc.

Chill with the neg shit, dude.  I was a pedant too. Still am to an extent.

It gets better with a wife who's with you, goes with you, deals with you and etc. 

If not, bury it, go into a monastery.

I looked at the three choices before me- marriage, seminary or monastery.  Then again I was trying to get away from something.

I finally chose marriage and hopefully I'll have children.  (And maybe Permanent Diaconate)

But seminary was looking REALLY good before that.

But my own mindset was to just make money and survive. But what good is survival in this world surrounded by money worshipping prots? I gotta do something better.

Praying on your own has it's own merits. If you're meek and want to be quiet.

But doing something profound, not so much in the eyes of God, but fellow Catholics, is something to be admired. That kind of shit leads to sainthood. Think about it.

Boogie fever?
[video=youtube] [/video]
Dr. Johnny Fever

a.k.a.

Johnny Cool
Johhny Style
Johnny Midnight
Johnny Sunshine

Just so ya know.  :tiphat:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5