FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: First solemn high mass in 40 years in Greensboro NC Pics within
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So at our local church Our lady of grace, which ws completed in 1950 to give honor and glory to god. The Catholic mass of all ages was said wonderfully i might add By Father Ferguson FSSP with two diocesean priests as deacon and subdeacon.

Having the temporary altar moved aside and seeing this moving event of heaven on earth really makes me glad to be a catholic under Good Pope Benedict. Only a few years ago this parish was under the care of a priest hostile to latin and to me.

We now have a semi regular MEF in this church a few times a year but every week near by. This church is truly built for this form of the mass.

DEO GRATIS!!!!

http://philipgerardjohnson.blogspot.com/...mnity.html
PICS!
I met Father Ferguson a couple weeks ago when the TLM was offered in Fredericksburg, Texas for the first time since the Council.
You'll like Fr Ferguson, he's a very good priest and a superb organist (musical ability never hurts!).
(06-26-2009, 03:41 PM)Anastasia Wrote: [ -> ]You'll like Fr Ferguson, he's a very good priest and a superb organist (musical ability never hurts!).

Yeah, for the Mass in Fredericksburg, he was the organist, and I was in the Gregorian schola. Was right next to him pretty much the whole time.