FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: KC Fisheater Meetup #2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fishstock 2.0!

Kansas City area Fisheaters, mark your calendars for Thursday, July 30 at 5:30 P.M.  Location TBA. (suggestions, anyone?)

Be there or be a Protestant!
(07-01-2009, 10:49 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Fishstock 2.0!

Kansas City area Fisheaters, mark your calendars for Thursday, July 30 at 5:30 P.M.  Location TBA. (suggestions, anyone?)

Yes!

Chattanooga!

Be there or be a Protestant!
Logan's Roadhouse, Fayetteville AR.  They have Shiner Bock on tap.
Alright you jokers.

The location has to be in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.

This is a KC Fisheater Meetup; if you want to meet somewhere else, you throw your own party.  :bronxcheer:
(07-01-2009, 11:26 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Alright you jokers.

This is a KC Fisheater Meetup; if you want to meet somewhere else, you throw your own party.  :bronxcheer:

If you live in KC, why would you want to stay in that area?  Why don't you get out, and visit some other places?  Go somewhere new!
(07-01-2009, 12:09 PM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2009, 11:26 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Alright you jokers.

If you live in KC, why would you want to stay in that area?  Why don't you get out, and visit some other places?  Go somewhere new!

If you feel this way, then you should join us in KC.  :)
(07-01-2009, 12:11 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel this way, then you should join us in KC.  :)

I'd love to, but I may be flying to the UK two days before that date.
Count me in.
Tim, in what part of town do you live?  IIRC, you're a member of the Kansas City Aristocracy (Johnson County resident) like myself.
How many came to Meetup #1?
Pages: 1 2 3 4