FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Obama Administration Calls for Universal Access to Abortion at UN Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received this in the C-FAM Friday Fax, a newsletter which reports on the anti-life, anti-family and globally anti-Catholic agenda of the UN.

Obama Administration Calls for Universal Access to Abortion at UN Meeting

By Samantha Singson

Obama Clinton
     (NEW YORK – C-FAM)  At United Nations (UN) headquarters this week, the Obama administration continued its push for ever increasing access to legal abortion around the world. The Obama team has introduced language that has thrown a high level negotiation into a roil. The US proposal calls for “universal access” to “sexual and reproductive health services including universal access to family planning.” The document under consideration will culminate in the 2009 Annual Ministerial Review, which convenes next week in Geneva.

Read the rest.
These people are sick.
(07-02-2009, 08:15 PM)CatholicThurifer Wrote: [ -> ]These people are sick.

Indeed; this is the policy also espoused by the EU, which has been bullying Malta and Poland in this regard.
I'm beginning to think that all of those who favor abortion should practice what they preach, with retro-active self-abortion.
(07-03-2009, 12:34 AM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]I'm beginning to think that all of those who favor abortion should practice what they preach, with retro-active self-abortion.

A friend of mine is a depopulationist (granted he is a "moderate" as in people should choose not to breed). I threw that back in face and he at least shut up for a little while.  ;D
Is this the same UN that Pope Benedict fawned over when he visited the US or am I unaware of an evil one. Because a Pope would certainly not visit or associate himself with this UN right... right... ???
Yeah one of many stinky "traditions" started by Pope Paul VI.
(07-03-2009, 01:11 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine is a depopulationist (granted he is a "moderate" as in people should choose not to breed). I threw that back in face and he at least shut up for a little while.  ;D

My favorite thing to say to those people is, "you first".  I usually get the same response as you mentioned.  ;D
(07-03-2009, 01:23 AM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the same UN that Pope Benedict fawned over when he visited the US or am I unaware of an evil one. Because a Pope would certainly not visit or associate himself with this UN right... right... ???

He maybe deluded to think that some good is still possible to be done through such an organization. A lot of people are under that delusion, instead of seeing the Marxist Dictatorial championing organization that it really is . Goes back to the argument of at what point in one's attempt to provide good influence on non-Catholics becomes obviously counter productive and ties should be severed.
I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you! Whoever heard of such a thing?

/sarcasm.

Well, maybe not, I am slightly shocked that Obamessiah is actually following through on his campaign promises.