FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bp W column, 7.4.09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
well perhaps a return to the cave man club em then F>>> em would produce what you want.?  perhaps this is more complex then you think?
sip sip
(07-06-2009, 08:09 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]well perhaps a return to the cave man club em then F>>> em would produce what you want.?  perhaps this is more complex then you think?
sip sip

Again, the problem is very clear to non-Westerners. Ask one what they think about our professional sports for women. The rest of the world laughs at us as they repopulate our countries. No joke.
(07-06-2009, 07:56 PM)columba Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2009, 07:44 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]columba im no frenchmen lad.
sip sip far from it.
you are way over the top linking women at the firing range to the colonization of Europe and the destruction of western civilization. sorry to break it you. speakin o time machines not very long ago men wore wigs and heels so i don't get how you tied it all in. nor will i it seems.
sip sip

?????   Please reread the article. You are misconstruing the topic. At least Western men of the past made enough babies for self-replacement. Not so now.  It must be warm and cozy in that pot of water.

IT'S BECAUSE ALL THE WOMEN ENTERED SPORTS!!!!!!!! 

Back in the good ol' days, a man could grab anyone woman he wanted, and just drag her off to the cave, or the kitchen.

(07-06-2009, 08:34 PM)columba Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2009, 08:09 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]well perhaps a return to the cave man club em then F>>> em would produce what you want.?  perhaps this is more complex then you think?
sip sip

Again, the problem is very clear to non-Westerners. Ask one what they think about our professional sports for women. The rest of the world laughs at us as they repopulate our countries. No joke.
Just to non-Catholic westerners. The Muslims spreading throughout Europe don't have a balanced, Christian idea of the relations between the sexes, so what they think is the problem doesn't matter. No luck with getting Catholic non-westerners to support your view? How annoying.
(07-04-2009, 06:12 PM)Magnificat Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing in the world more dull than playing tennis is watching other people do it. 
I guess you never sat through more than one round of watching golf before have you..........
(07-05-2009, 03:53 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]As far as modern professional sports, most of our modern sports are recent inventions in human history, not more than one or two centuries old. It has always been dominated by men from the begginning. Professional sports was created by men for men. These sports were also played in Catholic cultures once they were introduced.
Going back in history it can be seen that other sports have always been male. Fishing and hunting for recreation and sport has always been a male thing.

As usual, our medieval foremothers have been underestimated and shortchanged.

In the Middle Ages, also known as the age of faith, peasant women absolutely participated in rigorous "football". In fact, the average medieval peasant woman was probably as toned as today's gymrats, if for no other reason than because they had to work the fields all day.

Medieval noble women were expected to know how to hunt with the bow and arrow, to ride (NOT side saddle), and breed falcons.

The following is an account of medieval women and sports from "Women's Sports: A History" by Allen Guttmann.

[Image: womensports1.jpg]

[Image: womensports2.jpg]

[Image: womensports3.jpg]

[Image: womensports4.jpg]

[Image: womensports5.jpg]

[Image: womensports6.jpg]

[Image: womensports7.jpg]
good one
(07-06-2009, 08:40 PM)Anastasia Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2009, 08:34 PM)columba Wrote: [ -> ]
sip sip

Just to non-Catholic westerners. The Muslims spreading throughout Europe don't have a balanced, Christian idea of the relations between the sexes, so what they think is the problem doesn't matter. No luck with getting Catholic non-westerners to support your view? How annoying.

Over the past couple decades, I have been friends with a Catholic Arab, Catholic Ethiopians, a Catholic Nigerian, and a Catholic South Americans. I forget how the topic of female professional sports came up, but I mainly I remember them saying "We don't do that," with an air of condescension, pity, and bemusement. Do you know any non-Western Catholics? Why don't you get their reaction on and get back to us.

If you think Muslims are so unbalanced, why do you resent +Williamson's exposing the cultural rot enabling Muslim repopulation of Europe?
(07-06-2009, 09:51 PM)columba Wrote: [ -> ]Over the past couple decades, I have been friends with a Catholic Arab, Catholic Ethiopians, a Catholic Nigerian, and a Catholic South Americans. I forget how the topic of female professional sports came up, but I mainly I remember them saying "We don't do that," with an air of condescension, pity, and bemusement. Do you know any non-Western Catholics? Why don't you get their reaction on and get back to us.

Almost every South American country has a professional women's soccer team.

It's my understanding that Nigeria has the top women's soccer team in all of Africa. ("The Nigerian ladies' team won the African Women Championship in 1998, 2000 and 2002, and participated in the FIFA Women's World Cup finals in 1991, 1995 and 1999.") FIFA.com

The only Arab country that doesn't have a professional women's sports team, as far as I know, is Saudi Arabia. King Abdullah of Jordan is a patron of women's sports teams in his country.
(07-06-2009, 10:08 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2009, 09:51 PM)columba Wrote: [ -> ]Over the past couple decades, I have been friends with a Catholic Arab, Catholic Ethiopians, a Catholic Nigerian, and a Catholic South Americans. I forget how the topic of female professional sports came up, but I mainly I remember them saying "We don't do that," with an air of condescension, pity, and bemusement. Do you know any non-Western Catholics? Why don't you get their reaction on and get back to us.

Almost every South American country has a professional women's soccer team.

It's my understanding that Nigeria has the top women's soccer team in all of Africa. ("The Nigerian ladies' team won the African Women Championship in 1998, 2000 and 2002, and participated in the FIFA Women's World Cup finals in 1991, 1995 and 1999.") FIFA.com

The only Arab country that doesn't have a professional women's sports team, as far as I know, is Saudi Arabia. King Abdullah of Jordan is a patron of women's sports teams in his country.

Then this is a very recent development. To the extent it catches on with the general populations, I can almost 100% guarantee a corresponding reduction in birthrate. The UN and International Planned Parenthood have been busy. Your tax dollar$ at work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26