FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Neocatechumenal Way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
going to what?
well since you asked.
why would you even need to be told to stop receiving Christ in such a sacrilegious and disrespectful way? what reverence is this? how can you  even approach him sitting down like that?. you have knees for reason lad.
ill start here and go into more after you answer.

To original poster:

I am strongly against this organization.  I wrote a post about it with links for more information.

http://acatholiclife.blogspot.com/2007/0...l-way.html
(07-17-2009, 03:38 PM)acatholiclife Wrote: [ -> ]To original poster:

I am strongly against this organization.  I wrote a post about it with links for more information.

http://acatholiclife.blogspot.com/2007/0...l-way.html

I agree with this response:

Quote:I respectfully think that one shouldn't use such a publicly available forum to bash a group you seem to know very little about outside of a wikipedia article... Just my humble opinion.

Several years ago I studied them and their teaching (from their own sources) having a friend who for a while belonged to that group I myself decided that it is not for me, but Christ's Father has many rooms in His home.
(07-17-2009, 04:11 PM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]Several years ago I studied them and their teaching (from their own sources) having a friend who for a while belonged to that group I myself decided that it is not for me, but Christ's Father has many rooms in His home.

Does he have rooms for heretics too like some in the Way?
no!
(07-17-2009, 04:53 PM)acatholiclife Wrote: [ -> ]Does he have rooms for heretics too like some in the Way?

Please analyze their own websites, and show that they are heretics. God sees them as they see themselves, or the Church sees them, not as you or others see them. Also God sees everyone individualy, few individuals does not destroy the group as whole. There are heretics among the traditionalists too .

Pages: 1 2 3 4