FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Supreme Court Nominee Sonia Sotomayor Calls Roe Abortion Case "Settled Law"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Washington, DC -- Everyone watching the Senate hearings for Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor knew the question about abortion case law would come eventually. When it did, Sotomayor gave the answer most political observers expected -- that the Roe v. Wade abortion case is "settled law."

http://www.LifeNews.com/nat5218.html
(07-14-2009, 03:39 PM)juliee Wrote: [ -> ]Washington, DC -- Everyone watching the Senate hearings for Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor knew the question about abortion case law would come eventually. When it did, Sotomayor gave the answer most political observers expected -- that the Roe v. Wade abortion case is "settled law."

http://www.LifeNews.com/nat5218.html

"Settled law"? The  Censored it is! Rescue the unborn!
what a monster!
im being kind
That's the answer only a wise Latina lady could give-- stupid, philistine white boys just don't understand, eh DK?
We don't have a facepalm smiley, do we? I mean, it's not like I expected her to think any differently, being an Obama pick, but . . . ugh. This man talks all the time about both sides of the aisle working together, yet he does nothing to give anyone with a different viewpoint a say. Every single position is filled with people who think exactly like him.  sad
(07-14-2009, 09:59 PM)phnuggle Wrote: [ -> ]We don't have a facepalm smiley, do we? I mean, it's not like I expected her to think any differently, being an Obama pick, but . . . ugh. This man talks all the time about both sides of the aisle working together, yet he does nothing to give anyone with a different viewpoint a say. Every single position is filled with people who think exactly like him.  sad

Thats because he's a politician and he lied. I know I know its hard to believe.
What a wise Latina lady I am so glad it wasnt a white man or woman think of the horrible consequences of that. I hate this ugly wise latina lady with a passion.
And she's a Catholic?
(07-14-2009, 11:13 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2009, 09:59 PM)phnuggle Wrote: [ -> ]We don't have a facepalm smiley, do we? I mean, it's not like I expected her to think any differently, being an Obama pick, but . . . ugh. This man talks all the time about both sides of the aisle working together, yet he does nothing to give anyone with a different viewpoint a say. Every single position is filled with people who think exactly like him.  sad

Thats because he's a politician and he lied. I know I know its hard to believe.
LOL I am pretty naïve, I'll admit.

(07-14-2009, 11:16 PM)CatholicThurifer Wrote: [ -> ]And she's a Catholic?

Apparently. There was an Op-Ed piece in USA Today yesterday that was concerned about America's lack of fear that there would be too many Catholics on the Supreme Court if Sotomayer is confirmed. I was amused.
Pages: 1 2 3