FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Gay agenda: Suing the Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, can't you see it for yourself?!  It's obviously the Jews who are behind this whole "gay rights" movement.  They are the ones who, be using their racket of "psyciatry" try and convince people to turn "gay" because being "gay" is okay and perfectly normal.  It's Jews who are to blame. 

(07-17-2009, 02:34 AM)General Tsos Chicken Wrote: [ -> ]Well, can't you see it for yourself?!  It's obviously the Jews who are behind this whole "gay rights" movement.  They are the ones who, be using their racket of "psyciatry" try and convince people to turn "gay" because being "gay" is okay and perfectly normal.  It's Jews who are to blame. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again (and no one read it the first time I posted it in the 'gay' adoption thread):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Hay#M...ne_Society
Hate to hijack but, nice Mahoney ticker!  :w2go:

That is all.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled, "Gay Agenda."
look at the bright side. at least they cant breed. though adopt is a different matter
General Tsos Chicken = troll ::)

Not a very good one either. I do give him points though for the picaninny avatar and for misspelling "psychiatry".
LOL
Pages: 1 2