FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A quick poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A friend and I were talking, and we both wondered if there are certain personality types that are attracted to the Latin mass more than others, according to the Myers-Briggs personality test.
For example, my husband is an ISTJ, and he has no interest in the Latin Mass at all. That personality tends to be straightforward with no frills. I on the other hand am an INFJ, and I live for the Latin Mass and anything truly Roman Catholic.
Smile Anyone want to list their personality type?? 
Actually, we recently had a topic about this:

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...755.0.html
I'm sanguine & I prefer the EF.
ISTJ & <3 TLM
Why is it that in the Keirsey test I'm an ISTJ, but with these others I'm something else?  Also what does <3 mean?
(07-16-2009, 03:28 PM)dymphna17 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that in the Keirsey test I'm an ISTJ, but with these others I'm something else?  Also what does <3 mean?

<3 = heart

And I'm an ISTJ  Who loves the TLM
INTJ, if I remember correctly.
I'm a CRZY.
I am a meloncholic and I prefer the TLM in fact I wont go to anything associated with the Conciliar Church.
"Idealistic" according to the Keirsey and "Phlegmatic" according to the other one. I love the TLM and traditional form of the sacraments.
Pages: 1 2