FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pope Injured In A Fall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(17 Jul 09 - RV) Pope Benedict underwent minor surgery on Friday for a fractured wrist. He fell overnight in his chalet in the Italian Alps, where he is vacationing. Augusto Rollandin, head of the regional government of Val D'Aosta, says the surgery went well. The Holy Father is expected to return to Les Combes later Friday.

:pray2:
:pray:
:pray2: Good that he's doing all right now.
(07-17-2009, 06:46 AM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]
ROME (Reuters) Wrote:The Vatican said in a statement that before going to hospital, the pope "celebrated mass and had breakfast."

Reading that made me smile (and wonder what sort of thing the Pontiff has for breakfast...)

Eggs Benedict, probably.  ;)
(07-17-2009, 11:41 AM)LRThunder Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2009, 06:46 AM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]
ROME (Reuters) Wrote:The Vatican said in a statement that before going to hospital, the pope "celebrated mass and had breakfast."

Reading that made me smile (and wonder what sort of thing the Pontiff has for breakfast...)

Eggs Benedict, probably.  ;)
+ Fishie for that one!  :laughing:
:pray:
That really stinks I hate to sound alarmist but if I remember right after JPII fell and broke his hip it was all down hill from there. I hope that isnt the case with the Holy Father I really do think he is the greatest. Poor guy. :pray: :pray:
A fall?

Maybe he was pushed!

Aren't there any conspiracy buffs who will tell us how John Paul was poisoned? How Pope Paul was secretly replaced by a double by the Freemasons? How these same villains have tried to kill Benedict XVI and make it look like an accident?

:o
[Image: fallingrock.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4