FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Interview with Bp. Sanborn, Part II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was mostly intrigued right up until the end where he claims that going into the liberal arts at any university whatsoever is a mortal sin. Maybe I'm just lucky, but, as a history major at a moderately conservative Christian college, I've yet to witness a direct attack on the faith by any of my professors. The worst I've heard while there is an English professor glorify the French Revolution, and have one history professor present Pope St. Pius V in a questionable light due to his support of Spain during the Eighty Years War.
(07-17-2009, 03:40 PM)SoleRedemption Wrote: [ -> ]I was mostly intrigued right up until the end where he claims that going into the liberal arts at any university whatsoever is a mortal sin. Maybe I'm just lucky, but, as a history major at a moderately conservative Christian college, I've yet to witness a direct attack on the faith by any of my professors. The worst I've heard while there is an English professor glorify the French Revolution, and a history professor present Pope St. Pius V in a questionable light due to his support of Spain during the Eighty Years War.

Edit: Sorry about the double post.