FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Caritas in Veritate -- Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As Traditional Catholics, being protected from many Modernist assaults, it is quite easy to see the major problems with Caritas in Veritate.  The harder question to answer: "why did the Pope write this?".  I can think of (3) possible reasons:

1.  The Pope is not the Pope.  Rejected since the Pope does not direct the Church to hold a dogma of Faith and Morals in this Encyclical.  It is not infallible.

2.  The Pope was blackmailed or otherwise coerced.  There is a definite motive:  The Catholic Church, and in particular the Pope, holds back the anti-Christ.  There is a definite means to do it:  the homosexual molestation scandal.  Was there opportunity?  Probably.  Evidence?  The Encyclical is clearly written by multiple authors.  It is severely disjointed and takes on different tones.  So the Pope being blackmailed is possible.  However, I favor the third reason:

3.  The Pope does not understand the current crisis.  He looks out (and consults his Church financial statements) and views a catastrophic crash that will make the Great Depression look like a cake walk.  He probably even suspects that the next step is a World War.  So he believes the current "system" is flawed (ironically he is correct), and believes that a world authority is needed.  However, the Tradition of the Church contains a plethora of condemnations that would prevent such a system.  So he reverts back to Vatican II mode filling up the document with contradictions to get around the troubling aspects of Tradition (or maybe Hegel mode?).  He says we need subsidiarity, but then calls for its antithesis, world power.  Perhaps he hopes in the synthesis there will be an answer.  He mentions Original Sin and the danger of utopias, but then goes on to call for the promotion of the earthly city http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...581.0.html.  I believe that this encyclical is an act of desperation, and that the Pope is falling back to the only tool in his tool bag -- Hegel.

Sadly the answer for him was found in Church Tradition.  The evil that plagues the world, is the evil that the Church has always condemned -- USURY.  However, in this case it is not usury practiced by private concerns that is the main problem (yes it is still a problem), it is world wide, government sponsored usury.  The three F's --  Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Reserve.  It is usury on steroids, pumped up with fiat paper money and promoted by the most powerful governments in the world.  Why does the world suffer so much?  GOVERNMENT SPONSORED USURY.  What are FAnnie Mae and Freddie Mac, if not government sponsored organs of usury?  $5 Trillion dollars worth of usury.

And this is the proper definition of usury, charging interest for a non-productive loan, e.g. mortgages and government bonds.  But ironically in this case the usury rate was TOO LOW!  The problem is not the rate, the problem is usury itself, especially when coupled with fiat paper money, something the Church will hopefully someday condemn.
My 0.02 is this, combine number two and three. The more I look the more I agree with Fr. Malachi Martin. For lack of a better term, since the destruction of the Papal States, the Vatican is subjected to the same deal as other nations, that is they are run financially run by the Banksters.

We know from different sources and evidence the Vatican has communists, freemasons, pederast satanists, and the Hegelian M0dernists, all of which are working to ruin the Church. So since he is being held hostage he reverts to this obfuscated writing to avoid their wrath and to get out Some Truth in response to the current crisis, and the possibility of it's solution at the hands of the Banksters, through their favorite solution World War.

Again this is my opinion based on many diverse sources of facts over many years. One single aside when Si Si No No reported that Bugnini was a freemason, the murder of Roberto Calvi occurred. The Scotland Yard took possession of his brief case, and some of the documents surfaced in Italy. they were returned to Scotland but not before the Vatican is rumored to have made copies. More importantly some of these documents were published in the Italian press the most relevant was a list of over 130 Cardinals, Bishops, Msgrs. and Priests that were active Freemasons.
tim
Of course: The "poor beleagured Pope." I guess poor Fr. Ratzinger was surrounded by enemies - being "held hostage," as it were - at VatII when he was actively working to destroy the Church while wearing suit and tie.  ::)
Quote: obfuscated writing

+1 Fishy for the term that captures it to a tee.
Of course once there was a Fr. Ratzinger, that became Cardinal Ratzinger, and eventually Pope Benedict XVI. And as I left the Church over thirty years ago, and through the mercy of God returned to The One Holy and Apostolic Church and progressed in Grace, a short ten years, so is it possible for even a Pope to receive this Grace. I would suggest to you the same as was suggested to the Sanhedrin not to fight against it as if it is of man it will perish in  a short while, but if it is from God you will find yourself fighting against the Almighty.

My opinion still stands and if you have one Lee Timmer let us know what it is, you obviously share the same facts as we and your hypothesis will be taken seriously, though your wisecracks will not.
tim
(07-18-2009, 01:21 PM)Lee Timmer Wrote: [ -> ]Of course: The "poor beleagured Pope." I guess poor Fr. Ratzinger was surrounded by enemies - being "held hostage," as it were - at VatII when he was actively working to destroy the Church while wearing suit and tie.  ::)

Exactly we can see from the Popes writings since becoming Pope that he is just a modernist who likes smells and bells.

As to the OP I vote 3
(07-18-2009, 01:46 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Of course once there was a Fr. Ratzinger, that became Cardinal Ratzinger, and eventually Pope Benedict XVI. And as I left the Church over thirty years ago, and through the mercy of God returned to The One Holy and Apostolic Church and progressed in Grace, a short ten years, so is it possible for even a Pope to receive this Grace. I would suggest to you the same as was suggested to the Sanhedrin not to fight against it as if it is of man it will perish in  a short while, but if it is from God you will find yourself fighting against the Almighty.

My opinion still stands and if you have one Lee Timmer let us know what it is, you obviously share the same facts as we and your hypothesis will be taken seriously, though your wisecracks will not.
tim

Fine. I choose...Door No. 1 from the OP (minus everything after the first sentence). What do I win? Oooooohhhhh...more negative fishies! I don't know how I'll sleep at night.
Lee Timmer have a nice stay, and I don't give fishies good or bad.
tim
(07-18-2009, 01:21 PM)Lee Timmer Wrote: [ -> ]Of course: The "poor beleagured Pope." I guess poor Fr. Ratzinger was surrounded by enemies - being "held hostage," as it were - at VatII when he was actively working to destroy the Church while wearing suit and tie.  ::)

Yes you knew his intentions and his thoughts. I never knew we had a psychic on this forum.
Pages: 1 2