FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Moscow’s Assault on the Vatican
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moscow’s Assault on the Vatican: The KGB made corrupting the Church a priority. An interesting article by Lt. General Ion Mihai Pacepa, "the highest-ranking intelligence officer ever to have defected from the former Soviet bloc".
(07-26-2009, 10:27 AM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]Moscow’s Assault on the Vatican: The KGB made corrupting the Church a priority. An interesting article by Lt. General Ion Mihai Pacepa, "the highest-ranking intelligence officer ever to have defected from the former Soviet bloc".

Moscow crashed the East Berlin revolution in 1953, the Hungarian revolution in 1956, the Chech revolution in 1968 all against the loud Western and Vatican protest. Moscow did not gave a damn, this revolutions were built in the system for every 12 years, as natural cleaning process. In 1980 they already decided that no more cleaning process, it is easier to change the political power to monetary power; so the 1980 Solidarity movement did not developed to revolution and wasn't crashed. The whole system changed, and now the Esat Block is owned by the worse half of the former Communist. Naturally it is their interest to spead, that things just happened, or worse, they necessitated the massive sellout of the US to the usurers, what was started in 1980 and is completed now.

Luke 16:8 for the children of this world are wiser in their generation than the children of light.
To add just a tiny bit to my friend Laszlo. Who funded the October Revolution? It was Wall Street and to this day they still own all of the heavy industries behind the once "Iron Curtain". The monetary solution is the typical progression; thesis, antithesis, and synthesis. We are still run by the elites on the top and "communism" as we knew it is no longer useful. Now is the time of the synthesis. The Vatican is under assault from within, and from without, but in the end the Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Church of Christ has lost many, heresies abound everywhere, the Pastor is struck and the sheep are scattered. But who stands at the foot of the Cross? Who is there to receive the body of her Son? Who sticks with the courage only a Mother can have? It wasn't me. It was the Blessed Virgin Mary. 
tim
(07-26-2009, 03:46 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]To add just a tiny bit to my friend Laszlo. Who funded the October Revolution? It was Wall Street and to this day they still own all of the heavy industries behind the once "Iron Curtain". The monetary solution is the typical progression; thesis, antithesis, and synthesis. We are still run by the elites on the top and "communism" as we knew it is no longer useful. Now is the time of the synthesis. The Vatican is under assault from within, and from without, but in the end the Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Church of Christ has lost many, heresies abound everywhere, the Pastor is struck and the sheep are scattered. But who stands at the foot of the Cross? Who is there to receive the body of her Son? Who sticks with the courage only a Mother can have? It wasn't me. It was the Blessed Virgin Mary. 
tim

Whoa! Great stuff, Tim.  :w2go:
did not the french communist party infiltrate the Church there? I remember hearing of a book of about a priest who died in a car accident and could not be identified, if I recall the book was the publication of his diaries they found that revield(sp) he was a communist agent... dose anyone know what I am talking about?
If I remember that book is AA-1025 which is about the French Communists. Bell Dodd a communist agent in America was flipped by Archbishop Sheen if memory serves and she spilled the beans to the CIA. She then went on a speaking tour about her former life. She said at Fordham University that the Communists had placed near 1000 men in US seminaries by 1955. If you want. these facts can be substantiated if you look for them.
tim