FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Private Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Given the recent developments that the Third Secret of Fatima warns about the New Mass, it is time to review the revelations that  Marie-Julie Jahenny received about the New Mass. She is one of the greatest stigmatists and mystics in Church history.

The visions, revelations, and apparitions given to Marie-Julie Jahenny  have full Church approval:

http://www.olrl.org/prophecy/prophecy.shtml

"On November 27, 1902 (Ed. note: The seventy-second anniversary of the Miraculous Medal Apparition [November 27, 1830]) and on May 10, 1904, Our Lord warned of the new liturgy which would one day be instituted:

"I give you a warning. The disciples who are not of My Gospel are now working hard to remake according to their ideas, and under the influence of the enemy of souls, a Mass that contains words which are odious in My Sight. When the fatal hour arrives where the faith of my priest is put to the test, it will be these texts that will be celebrated, in this second period.

"The first period is the one of My Priesthood, existing since Me. The second is the one of the persecution, when the enemies of the Faith and of Holy Religion will impose their formulas in the book of the second celebration. Many of My holy priests will refuse this book, sealed with the words of the abyss. Unfortunately, amongst them are those who will accept it."

On May 10, 1904, Our Lady describes the new clergy and its liturgy:

"They will not stop on this hateful and sacrilegious road. They will go further to compromise all at once, and in one blow, the Holy Church, the clergy, and the Faith of my children."
She announces the "dispersion of the pastors" by the Church herself; true pastors, who will be replaced by others formed by Hell: "...new preachers of new sacraments, new temples, new baptisms, new confraternities."

Her life and other messages:
http://www.communityofhopeinc.org/Prayer...julie.html
(07-29-2009, 07:29 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]Given the recent developments that the Third Secret of Fatima warns about the New Mass, it is time to review the revelations that  Marie-Julie Jahenny received about the New Mass. She is one of the greatest stigmatist and mystics in Church history.

I simply don't believe that.
(07-29-2009, 07:30 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2009, 07:29 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]Given the recent developments that the Third Secret of Fatima warns about the New Mass, it is time to review the revelations that  Marie-Julie Jahenny received about the New Mass. She is one of the greatest stigmatist and mystics in Church history.
I simply don't believe that.

Well that is simply your problem. She is regarded as one of the best among the many mystics and stigmatists. She may not be the best, but that she was a holy mystic whose messages are worthy of belief as the Church has proclaimed them authentic.
How do we know that these words are about what we know? Perhaps it still has yet to come.
(07-29-2009, 08:26 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]Well that is simply your problem. She is regarded as one of the best among the many mystics and stigmatists. She may not be the best, but that she was a holy mystic whose messages are worthy of belief as the Church has proclaimed them authentic.

Whenever someone writes something in the passive like this ("She is regarded"), you have to ask WHO regards her "as one of the best among the many mystics and stigmatists."
(07-29-2009, 08:31 PM)Bonifacius Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2009, 08:26 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]Well that is simply your problem. She is regarded as one of the best among the many mystics and stigmatists. She may not be the best, but that she was a holy mystic whose messages are worthy of belief as the Church has proclaimed them authentic.

Whenever someone writes something in the passive like this ("She is regarded"), you have to ask WHO regards her "as one of the best among the many mystics and stigmatists."

Who else, but Catholics? We are talikng about Catholicism and a Catholic seer.
(07-29-2009, 08:29 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]How do we know that these words are about what we know? Perhaps it still has yet to come.

We are living through the greatest apostasy and crisis the Catholic Church has ever known. It is pretty obvious that it fits our times, new liturgy, and ecclesiology like a glove.
(07-29-2009, 08:49 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]Who else, but Catholics? We are talikng about Catholicism and a Catholic seer.

I'm sorry, that's not good enough.  I've read alot about Catholics, and Catholicism, and some about Catholic mystics, and no objective evaluation of the evidence would suggest that Catholics *in general* regard this particular mystic as one of the greatest ever.  She would have to be up there with St. Teresa of Avila, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Therese of Lisieux.  So you'd need to cite *which Catholics* testify to her greatness.  Otherwise, we could just make unsubstantiated claims about anyone we wanted to talk about.  This very bald claim makes me suspicious of the claim because it seems to conflict with the fact that she's relatively unknown.  Maybe she's simply an unknown saint.  Fine, but then we'd still need some authority to vouch for her and her purported greatness.  
(07-29-2009, 08:56 PM)Bonifacius Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, that's not good enough.  I've read alot about Catholics, and Catholicism, and some about Catholic mystics, and no objective evaluation of the evidence would suggest that Catholics *in general* regard this particular mystic as one of the greatest ever.  She would have to be up there with St. Teresa of Avila, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Therese of Lisieux.  So you'd need to cite *which Catholics* testify to her greatness.  Otherwise, we could just make unsubstantiated claims about anyone we wanted to talk about.  This very bald claim makes me suspicious of the claim because it seems to conflict with the fact that she's relatively unknown.  Maybe she's simply an unknown saint.  Fine, but then we'd still need some authority to vouch for her and her purported greatness.  

It is the opinion of myself and other Catholics on the internet. You either accept it or reject it. It is up to you. You can do you own research. Study other seers and prophesies. Come to your own conclusions.
For instance, which bishop, of which see, on which date approved her private revelations?  That's necessary information.  If you claim she has full Church approval, this information shouldn't be difficult to provide.  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5