FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: After "3 days of darkness"-Distributism?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Comment-do not have space or time to list all saints,mystics,etc that note this, just listing one soruces for now.same thing noted in the Ives Dupont Prophecy book (can find it at Tan Publishing)..

"Some nations will disappear entirely, and the face of the earth will be changed. There will be no more "Big Business" and huge factories which sap men's souls. Craftsmanship will revive, and assembly lines will give way to the working bench.
People will return to the land, but food will be scarce for about three years. Married women will bear many children, for it will be regarded as a disgrace not to have children, – no more "career women" addicted to the "pill". Unmarried females, – there will be many, will enter the religious orders and form large congregations of Nuns within the reborn Church. Disease will decrease dramatically, and mental illnesses will be rare, for man will have retrieved his natural environment. "

SOURCE:  http://www.olrl.org/prophecy/daysdark.shtml
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Is there ANYTHING that you post on other than this and related topics?
Perhaps it will be so...but it isn't something with which we should concern ourselves. The economic state of the world in the future is hardly a priority for the average Christian.
(07-30-2009, 11:57 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it will be so...but it isn't something with which we should concern ourselves. The economic state of the world in the future is hardly a priority for the average Christian.

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and all living creatures that move upon the earth. 29 And God said: Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed upon the earth, and all trees that have in themselves seed of their own kind, to be your meat: 30 And to all beasts of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to all that move upon the earth, and wherein there is life, that they may have to feed upon. And it was so done.

This is the economy in the natural order. Christ's Law did not deleted this older and essential one.

(07-30-2009, 12:00 PM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2009, 11:57 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it will be so...but it isn't something with which we should concern ourselves. The economic state of the world in the future is hardly a priority for the average Christian.

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and all living creatures that move upon the earth. 29 And God said: Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed upon the earth, and all trees that have in themselves seed of their own kind, to be your meat: 30 And to all beasts of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to all that move upon the earth, and wherein there is life, that they may have to feed upon. And it was so done.

This is the economy in the natural order. Christ's Law did not deleted this older and essential one.
The Fall changed a few things I think ;)

1 Corinthians 7:1 Wrote:Now concerning the thing whereof you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman

I think Distributism will come after the General Judgment.

But it might be after the antichrist.

Suffice it to say that if I live through the  :o  three days of darkness  :o (doubtful since I am always losing my keys) then I'll accept any 'ism they care to throw at me.
(07-30-2009, 12:06 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]I think Distributism will come after the General Judgment.

But it might be after the antichrist.

Suffice it to say that if I live through the  :o  three days of darkness  :o (doubtful since I am always losing my keys) then I'll accept any 'ism they care to throw at me.

How about sacerdotalism and stercoranism?

(Note, there are right answers...lets see who knows which is which :))

All right I'll play. My etymological sixth sense says sacerdotalism not the other,stercocranism. To continue playing "fictionary" the former is concerning priests and the latter is concerning a pile of dung. 
tim
(07-30-2009, 12:26 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]All right I'll play. My etymological sixth sense says sacerdotalism not the other,stercocranism. To continue playing "fictionary" the former is concerning priests and the latter is concerning a pile of dung. 
tim
sacerdotalism: belief that priests are necessary mediators between God and mankind
stercoranism: belief that the consecrated Eucharist is digested and evacuated

They are real words :)

To be fair...I did look for a list of "isms" online. There are quite a lot of them. http://phrontistery.info/isms.html
I just wanted to play along and I figured you knew what you were talking about, where I was just using my fourth grade Latin for the roots of the words, so it is good to know I wasn't completely "out to lunch".
tim
Pages: 1 2