FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Washington DC meet..... Part Deux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I'm going to be up in DC on Fri - Mon or so.

We're looking at the Alexandria VA area.

Res Rev and I are going to try to hunt Walty down and laugh at him as he drinks beer.

Once that's done, we're going to draw directions for him to follow in the girl dept. on his arms in Mr. Sharpy JUST IN CASE.

Then we'll each give a big smack and drop him off on a corner some where.

If you live in the DC area, and you really ARE a Catholic, you'll be there.

:-*

JOIN US for the fun!!!!!

Saturday afternoon -ish.... I'm at the library, so hopefully ResRev will fill everyone in on details.

Figures.
(08-05-2009, 05:14 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Figures.

I know, right?

And I'm still upset that I didn't get to meet any FE's at all.
Libby says beer, I say burgers AND beer, so how about Fuddruckers, Duke Street in Alexandria, noonish?
Yeah, that's right.

Res Rev ( the Great) and I waited and WAITED for Walty to show up.

Everytime that door would open, and someone with long hair and skinny jeans came in, I would run up to them waving a bag of gummi fish and get ready to give them a big smooch - only to discover it was a girl...AGAIN.

I'm here for another couple of days .... I think I'm going to go ring the bells at CU in the middle of the afternoon AGAIN.

( yes, that was me, Walter.... anyone can do it, just go up to the top floor of the building with the...........oops gotta go)
(08-11-2009, 02:59 PM)libby Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's right.

Res Rev ( the Great) and I waited and WAITED for Walty to show up.

Everytime that door would open, and someone with long hair and skinny jeans came in, I would run up to them waving a bag of gummi fish and get ready to give them a big smooch - only to discover it was a girl...AGAIN.

I'm here for another couple of days .... I think I'm going to go ring the bells at CU in the middle of the afternoon AGAIN.

( yes, that was me, Walter.... anyone can do it, just go up to the top floor of the building with the...........oops gotta go)

Based on his hair.......

:laughing:

(It's done playfully, tis all.  ;))
Weak, Walty.  Weak.
Hahahaha...  How convenient that I never check this area and completely missed all of this.  Oh, sometimes I tell you the good Lord looks out for me, Libby.

It's funny too because I was totally in DC... just chillin... at my apartment.  I guess you guys aren't the gumshoes you claim to be.  8)

I may have longish hair (though probably not for long) and I may even wear jeans that aren't necessarily baggy, but I can certainly drink beer with the best of em.  If that's funny to you, I guess that's cool.

And you wouldn't catch me in Alexandria anyway.  I don't need to go down there just to rub shoulders with you old suburban folks.
...And before you claim that I avoided the thread on purpose I'll point you to the Rules for Walty thread where you said blah blah blah about you and ResRev.  You mentioned the same thing over there and I said "bring it."  It was not brung.   :tiphat:
Suburban folks  ::) . Oh, wait, that's ME!  :-[

:laughing: Sorry we missed you, Walty.  Hope DC's treating you well so far.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5