FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Interesting footage from the 1970's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at this video last evening doing some research on Paul VI and I was surprised that around the 1 minute mark, the topic moves onto Archbishop LeFebvre and the conflict with Paul VI.  But the extra little bit of interest about the footage is, if you look at the young seminarian standing with Archbishop LeFebvre  and accompanying him, you'll see what I'd bet dollars to doughnuts is a young early thirty-something Richard Williamson.  :)  What do you think? 

It could very well be....the shape of the jaws are similar.... or could it be Father Philippe Laguerie?

[Image: image1vdq.jpg]
[Image: Philippe-laguerie.jpg]
It is a Vatican conspiracy; its a double.

The Vatican went back in time to replace the Bishop when he was young, so they could...do something in the past, in the future.
(08-20-2009, 02:54 PM)Ruination_ipa Wrote: [ -> ]It could very well be....the shape of the jaws are similar.... or could it be Father Philippe Laguerie?

[Image: abLagMgr_small-00.jpg]

I dunno.  This is an earlier pic of Fr. Laguerie than the one you posted. 

We'll have to have someone show the video to H.E. and see if he can verify it for us.