FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: TLM Venue Change for Carmel, Indiana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool.

I have a group of friends who are highly involved with the Don Bosco group. 

God willing, I'll make it out at least once a month from lovely ol' Terre Haute.
I'm confused, I thought the TLM was already offered at OLMC ???
I live in Lafayette and have never been to Carmel, but I thought that's where mass was said.
The website just said the venue was changing to OLMC, but didn't say where it is now.
Either I'm having a really slow day or I missed something, anybody have some insight?
(08-23-2009, 07:27 PM)RalphKramden Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused, I thought the TLM was already offered at OLMC ???
I live in Lafayette and have never been to Carmel, but I thought that's where mass was said.
The website just said the venue was changing to OLMC, but didn't say where it is now.
Either I'm having a really slow day or I missed something, anybody have some insight?

Latin Mass community based out of the chapel at St. Elizabeth Seton Parish in Carmel, IN. We have Mass at 3 p.m.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114351429999&ref=mf#/group.php?gid=58449004662

I think the St John Bosco Traditional Latin Mass Community is based at St. Elizabeth's, but they are moving their Mass location (for some reason) temporarily (?).

That's my guess.
(08-23-2009, 07:34 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Latin Mass community based out of the chapel at St. Elizabeth Seton Parish in Carmel, IN. We have Mass at 3 p.m.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114351429999&ref=mf#/group.php?gid=58449004662
I think the St John Bosco Traditional Latin Mass Community is based at St. Elizabeth's, but they are moving their Mass location (for some reason) temporarily (?).
That's my guess.
I see, thanks! I don't feel so dumb, just easily confused. It doesn't help that I've never been to Carmel and have confused OLMC church with Carmel Indiana in past conversations :-[