FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I just had a thought about radical Moslems...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
They like to blow themselves up...We like to blow them up...You would think we would get along better with them with so much in common...
(08-27-2009, 10:00 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote: [ -> ]They like to blow themselves up...We like to blow them up...You would think we would get along better with them with so much in common...

Ah, but the one caveat to that is that they like to blow us up along with themselves, whereas we don't enjoy being part of the festivities so much.  ;)

And of course, they don't enjoy us blowing them up without any casualties on our side.  :laughing:
hehehe
I think the arrangement would work just fine, except that they also like to have 10 children each, whereas we don't, so the math is still on their side.
I don't think many people actually understand the more fundementalist muslems. Having read parts of the Quran and having conversations with more moderate muslims, I realize that all muslims don't wish us dead. This said, there is a large number of those who do. They believe in the forced conversion of the infidel and in the case of the US believe we are the "Great Satan". They teach that a muslem either by birth or convert who leaves Islam, will suffer hellfire for doing so. It is very hard to convert them for this reason. Muslims believe in absolute Truth, as we Traditional Catholics do, except that Truth is drasticly different for each group. They believe that Jesus was just another prophet in line with Moses and that Mohommed was "Allahs" last prophet and the Quran was his last and final testament. The Quran says that if the infidel will not convert to Islam, he must die. This is the reason so many muslims mean violence against the West, because the west, at least at one time, was the Christian world. They believe the lie that they will recieve 72 virgins if they martyr themselves and take as many infidels in the process as they can. They don't worry about the fact that Islam teaches the murder of Innocents is condemned and justify their actions by saying all westerners mean harm to their religion.

All I can say is we as Catholics must unite, raise high the Cross and not give in to the errors of either Islam or the liberal, secular world.

I think though the whole 72 virgin thing is a mistake, because why would they need so many in Heaven, I'll be happy with my one here one earth and hope to make it to Heaven along with her, no need to commit suicide to find her.
Especially if the virigns are skeet-shooting nuns!
(08-28-2009, 11:27 AM)Matthew_R Wrote: [ -> ]...The Quran says that if the infidel will not convert to Islam, he must die. 

"Bring it," is all I have to say to them.

(08-28-2009, 12:14 PM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2009, 11:27 AM)Matthew_R Wrote: [ -> ]...The Quran says that if the infidel will not convert to Islam, he must die. 

"Bring it," is all I have to say to them.

I'm right there with you. I am not going to stand idly by while some nutjob kills himself and my family to. I am not going out looking for a fight, but Heaven forbid one should find me.
(08-28-2009, 12:18 PM)Matthew_R Wrote: [ -> ]I'm right there with you. I am not going to stand idly by while some nutjob kills himself and my family to. I am not going out looking for a fight, but Heaven forbid one should find me.

Hmm, let's see:  135gr., at 1060 fps - How fast can they repent?
(08-28-2009, 12:24 PM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2009, 12:18 PM)Matthew_R Wrote: [ -> ]I'm right there with you. I am not going to stand idly by while some nutjob kills himself and my family to. I am not going out looking for a fight, but Heaven forbid one should find me.

Hmm, let's see:  135gr., at 1060 fps - How fast can they repent?

:laughing: +1 Tex..

I think "Jihadist" in Arabic translates roughly as "Crappy-trained, poorly-equipped soldier, who wears a dish-towel on his head and has fleas from his camel......"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6