FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Short break for school...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just taking a short break (on the heels of my temporary accidental ban LOL--blessing in disguise actually) while I get everything sorted out for school. 

I just started a couple of online classes (eng & psych) as pre-reqs toward a nursing degree, and our home school year begins this Tue. 

[Image: gaah.gif]

I will probably just lurk for a while, maybe catch up on the prayer board.  Otherwise, I just know I won't get a thing done.
Ooops, my bad.  I should have unchecked the "ban by IP" option and just locked the username.  My apologies.  Embarrassed
(08-30-2009, 11:37 AM)Underdog Wrote: [ -> ]  I just started a couple of online classes (eng & psych) as pre-reqs toward a nursing degree

Husband and wife nursing team!

very romantic.

Wink

man, UD - hurry up and come back.
Smile

(08-30-2009, 04:09 PM)libby Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2009, 11:37 AM)Underdog Wrote: [ -> ]  I just started a couple of online classes (eng & psych) as pre-reqs toward a nursing degree

Husband and wife nursing team!

very romantic.

Wink

man, UD - hurry up and come back.
Smile

And they'll be unbeatable.

Many prayers UD, from a nursing student.
Good riddance...don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
(08-31-2009, 11:22 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Good riddance...don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

you're gonna get your butt kicked, I can see it now...  ;D

Well, this is a great opportunity for you, Scipio - you can both shoot ém and patch 'em up.
Always a good idea to have more than one saw-bones in the group.

Best of luck, UD!
(08-31-2009, 11:22 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Good riddance...don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
aawww your so romantic!
Yeah, that'll earn him a sammich.
(08-31-2009, 03:35 PM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that'll earn him a sammich.

He doesn't need to earn it, according to some folks.

Lol.
You're like my sister.  Over worked and underpaid.  On purpose!  Crazy  LOL

Best of luck to you.  We'll keep you all in our prayers.
Pages: 1 2