FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pax Vobiscum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pax!

Just wanted to take to opportunity of saying hello. 

Also, I would like to introduce the new blog site from which one can read future articles related to the Franciscan Third Order of Penance and issues in the Church.  It can be found at:

http://infundelumencordibus.blogspot.com/

We are hoping that the CMRI will aid us in continuing to promote the Third Order in Tradition, as we have recently resigned from the Fraternity under the SSPX due to our new position concerning the crisis in the Church.  All of this is mentioned in the new blog site above.

At any rate, please pray that the above may be in fact a reality soon, and pray for us!

Fra Pio. T.O.S.F.
Fra Pio, greetings in Christ Jesus, our Lord! You are most welcome here.

Thank you for your inclusion of the blog. It is always exciting to read new information and approaches to the crisis in the Church. 

May God love you and keep you forever close to His most Sacred Heart; pax Domini sit semper vobiscum...
Welcome
(08-31-2009, 08:19 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your inclusion of the blog. It is always exciting to read new information and approaches to the crisis in the Church. 

This is never a good approach:
Quote:
it is my personal conviction that the See of Peter is currently vacant.

http://rosary.freehostia.com/index.php?p...cle=church

Calling Jesus a liar is a big step for any professed religious.
Romans 16:18 Wrote:For they that are such, serve not Christ our Lord, but their own belly; and by pleasing speeches and good words, seduce the hearts of the innocent.

Hello, Welcome 
OK, I may be confused here, but are you saying that you dont think the Pope is Pope?
(08-31-2009, 09:34 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Welcome 
OK, I may be confused here, but are you saying that you dont think the Pope is Pope?

Yes, his entire blog is about why our Holy Father isn't really the Pope. And he's trolling on another thread for prophecies about a 'German anti-pope'!
(08-31-2009, 09:28 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2009, 08:19 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your inclusion of the blog. It is always exciting to read new information and approaches to the crisis in the Church. 

This is never a good approach:
Quote:
it is my personal conviction that the See of Peter is currently vacant.

http://rosary.freehostia.com/index.php?p...cle=church

Calling Jesus a liar is a big step for any professed religious.

What did I say? Did I say it was a good approach? I said:

Quote:It is always exciting to read new information and approaches to the crisis in the Church.  

"Exciting" indicates a positive anticipation, not an endorsement of the anticipated object's morality.

And I don't think anyone is calling Jesus a liar. Understanding of the sedevacantist position would show this is not so.
(08-31-2009, 09:34 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Welcome 

This new member, left The Third Order of Penance of St. Francis because of a personal elevation to "god" in saying that the Church no longer exists...except on his terms.

I am normally very placid, but this type of seduction is the most dangerous. Few noticed because of his kind and pleasing words, but as was fortold:

Matthew 7:15 Wrote:Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

I'd prefer protestants join and tell us to reject the Church and believe as they do, than this type of seduction. I'd rather angry rants against the Church then kind discourse. This isn't to say how to run the forum, but what is most dangerous to the soul.

(08-31-2009, 09:38 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]What did I say? Did I say it was a good approach? I said:

"Exciting" indicates a positive anticipation, not an endorsement of the anticipated object's morality.
Yes,  you probably didn't yet read his works. I normally great and then read links first as well.

Quote:And I don't think anyone is calling Jesus a liar. Understanding of the sedevacantist position would show this is not so.

When Jesus said "for ever", I'm sure He meant it.

John 14:16 Wrote:And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you for ever.
Pages: 1 2