FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Holy See’s team for the SSPX talks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Holy See’s team for the SSPX talks?
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2009/09/the-holy-...sspx-talks

Our friends at Rorate found a story which seems to report the names of the theologians who will represent the Holy See in the theological talks with the SSPX.

Vatican names chosen?

According to French Vaticanista blog Osservatore Vaticano (followed by the website of Le Nouvelliste), the Vatican would have already chosen its team in the doctrinal talks with the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Pius X (FSSPX / SSPX), which would be composed of Fr. Charles Morerod, O.P., Swiss, Secretary of the International Theological Commission, Deal of the Facoltà of Philosophy of the Angelicum; Fr. Karl Becker, S.I., German, a theologian who is close to the Pope and former professor at the Gregorian; and Mgr. Fernando Ocáriz (Opus Dei), Spaniard, professor at Santa Croce (the Opus Dei university in Rome), and Vicar General of the Prelature.

==

Cool.  I'm happy to see a Jesuit (Fr. Becker, SJ) on the committee. 

As this news comes to us, I think it is of the utmost importance that we pray for the success of these talks.  That they may be concluded soon, and that the SSPX may be fully regularized. 
(09-08-2009, 09:44 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]As this news comes to us, I think it is of the utmost importance that we pray for the success of these talks.  That they may be concluded soon, and that the SSPX may be fully regularized. 

And that Modernism be ejected from the Church like the refuse it is.
(09-08-2009, 09:44 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]The Holy See’s team for the SSPX talks?
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2009/09/the-holy-...sspx-talks

Our friends at Rorate found a story which seems to report the names of the theologians who will represent the Holy See in the theological talks with the SSPX.

Vatican names chosen?

According to French Vaticanista blog Osservatore Vaticano (followed by the website of Le Nouvelliste), the Vatican would have already chosen its team in the doctrinal talks with the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Pius X (FSSPX / SSPX), which would be composed of Fr. Charles Morerod, O.P., Swiss, Secretary of the International Theological Commission, Deal of the Facoltà of Philosophy of the Angelicum; Fr. Karl Becker, S.I., German, a theologian who is close to the Pope and former professor at the Gregorian; and Mgr. Fernando Ocáriz (Opus Dei), Spaniard, professor at Santa Croce (the Opus Dei university in Rome), and Vicar General of the Prelature.

==

Cool.  I'm happy to see a Jesuit (Fr. Becker, SJ) on the committee. 

As this news comes to us, I think it is of the utmost importance that we pray for the success of these talks.  That they may be concluded soon, and that the SSPX may be fully regularized. 

From a sermon a few months ago, the way I understand it....... the only way the SSPX will [agree to] be fully regularized is if the New Order is abolished completely and in it's entirety.

(09-08-2009, 09:44 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]  That they may be concluded soon, and that the SSPX may be fully regularized. 

Hopefully the Vatican will reject the heresy of modernism first.
Aren't these going to be written? I wonder how long they will take.

Hopefully the Consecration of Russia will be the trigger to make the restoration of the Church a swift reality.
Modernism is already condemned by the Church.
(09-08-2009, 11:02 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]Modernism is already condemned by the Church.
Pray
Rosarium Wrote:Modernism is already condemned by the Church.
Thus the problem of it still being in the Church and needing to be ejected. Right?
Cheers!
Here's to the Bishop of Rome, the Sovereign and Supreme Pontiff the Vicar of Christ, once again offering his Tridentine Roman Missal.
Pages: 1 2 3