FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: violence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what is your view on violence? (including war, death penalty, and such)
LOL
well how do u start big question. its a very usefull tool. depends how u define it though.
war is hell but sometimes is justified
fighting as in no shirts no shoes 2 lads knuckles and all, i think is fine and nothing better then sippin with the lads and busting each other up out back. i mean has anyone been to a bar in downtown toronto these days? most have pot smoke pits for the idiots to smoke dope.u cant sit and enjoy a pint in these parts now without some young punk sparking up a foot away. annoying!!!!!  i think a better idea would be a real pit for lads to fight. anyhoo. men will be men!!
death penalty well. its to slow, and creepy. justice must be swift and it should be public. its absurd for the state, to claim it prosecuted and is  executing someone to protect the public, yet not allow the public to watch or even participate.
also some in romance myself included like  to meet a horse named charlie or a good smack before the trad tango know what i mean? the thought of making love with no pain or bruises or heavy hitting is MAD! i actually proposed to me wife as i had her in a choke. a light choke but still a solid one.
those were the days!
sip sip
(09-15-2009, 08:32 PM)fantasy_forever Wrote: [ -> ]what is your view on violence? (including war, death penalty, and such)

Violence is good, except when it is bad.

Do you have a specific question?

The Church has rather clear guidelines for this sort of thing.
(09-15-2009, 08:47 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]LOL
well how do u start big question. its a very usefull tool. depends how u define it though.
war is hell but sometimes is justified
fighting as in no shirts no shoes 2 lads knuckles and all, i think is fine and nothing better then sippin with the lads and busting each other up out back. i mean has anyone been to a bar in downtown toronto these days? most have pot smoke pits for the idiots to smoke dope.u cant sit and enjoy a pint in these parts now without some young punk sparking up a foot away. annoying!!!!!  i think a better idea would be a real pit for lads to fight. anyhoo. men will be men!!
death penalty well. its to slow, and creepy. justice must be swift and it should be public. its absurd for the state, to claim it prosecuted and is  executing someone to protect the public, yet not allow the public to watch or even participate.
also some in romance myself included like  to meet a horse named charlie or a good smack before the trad tango know what i mean? the thought of making love with no pain or bruises or heavy hitting is MAD! i actually proposed to me wife as i had her in a choke. a light choke but still a solid one.
those were the days!
sip sip

lol
you're killing me

Just one more!

[Image: one_more_beer2.jpg]
(09-15-2009, 08:32 PM)fantasy_forever Wrote: [ -> ]what is your view on violence? (including war, death penalty, and such)

This is a rather general question. Kind of vague for a short reply here. Can you be more specific?
(09-15-2009, 11:23 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote: [ -> ]

This is a rather general question. Kind of vague for a short reply here. Can you be more specific?

My thoughts exactly! :)
I'm surprised no one has realized that FF's questions are all this broad.
(09-16-2009, 01:31 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised no one has realized that FF's questions are all this broad.

I'm starting to think he works for Rasmussen or Gallup and is just trolling for data samplings.  :laughing:
(09-16-2009, 01:31 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised no one has realized that FF's questions are all this broad.

I have, eh, but usually I just ignore them! :)

[/quote]

I'm starting to think he works for Rasmussen or Gallup and is just trolling for data samplings.  :laughing:
[/quote]

:(
Pages: 1 2