FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: When did Vatican II become dogma?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
all false religions are from the devil
(09-26-2009, 01:38 AM)Arun Wrote: [ -> ]all false religions are from the devil
Now that thought is truly medieval - in the bad way.
The point of this chat is whether mohamadans worship the triune God! The true God! The only God!! And has been demonstrated they do not because mohamadanism was founded by the devil with his lies. The devil is the father of lies, mohamadanism is a lie hence thy do not worship the truth.
Simple and I'd rather stick with CRIST and be called medeavel by a modernist then defend and argue in support of devil worship which is what mohamadansim is.
Good morning
Sip
devotedknuckles Wrote:A fasle religion cannot worship the true triune GOD.
Religion, whether false or true, cannot worship at all period for religion is a virtue, and only created persons, human or angel, can love God.
devotedknuckles Wrote:The point of this chat is whether mohamadans worship the triune God! The true God! The only God!! And has been demonstrated they do not because mohamadanism was founded by the devil with his lies. The devil is the father of lies, mohamadanism is a lie hence thy do not worship the truth.
So were Lutheranism, Anglicanism. the Eastern Schism, Pentecostalism, Calvinism etc, etc. So do Lutherans, Anglicans, etc, etc, etc, etc not worship the triune God, but rather the devil?
I would argue luther and the prods most certainly gave their ear to the devil ands his lies.
Unless u r saying luther and calvin spoke the truth? R u?
Do tell
The prod deformation was an assault against the real presence in all its forms. R u arguing they were right?
R u suggesting the devil was not invloved?
What r u saying really? Why the need to defend false religiona nd heretics? What is Ur motive here?
(09-26-2009, 12:11 AM)anthony Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2009, 06:01 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]That is why I do not believe that Muslims who are of "good will" will remain Muslims. If they genuinely seek the Truth, God will not hide it from them for He will guide them away from their error by His grace. Whether or not they find this Truth is dependent upon whether or not they respond to His grace. If they do not, they are accountable for their error and are not truly of "good will". They could, however, be in the process of discerning Truth while still following the Islamic faith, but they will not feel at peace or at ease in this Faith because God will not lead one into error.
Hey, thanks for replying.

I don't think I disagree with you, mostly. I just don't think that if one is open, he will necessarily convert before the hour of death. Experience has shown us all that however wonderful God is, his contribution to the salvation of men is a little more subtle than the landslide-of-fondue-chocolate-grace theory you seem to be advocating with your scripture quotations.

That is not at all what I'm advocating. I said:

INPEFESS Wrote:Surely, we have God's Word that if we really want to find the Truth, he will not hide it from us. That does not mean that we will find it before death, but it does mean that God will not deceive one by permitting him to think that he has found truth in error. 
(09-26-2009, 10:24 AM)GodFirst Wrote: [ -> ]
devotedknuckles Wrote:A fasle religion cannot worship the true triune GOD.
Religion, whether false or true, cannot worship at all period for religion is a virtue, and only created persons, human or angel, can love God.

Pedant #2
anthony Wrote:
Arun Wrote:all false religions are from the devil
Now that thought is truly medieval - in the bad way.
Oh, great! I love being medieval. Now can we get medieval on your ******?
Yes, all religous errors are from Satan and his minions (human or angelic), as well as fallen away Catholics ought to be forced to fulfill their vows to God as St. Thomas Aquinas said.  Objectively, Muslims are pagan followers of a false prophet who specifically deny the Most Sacred Dogma of the Most Blessed Trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Subjectively, I let God deal with that. Our duty is simply to preach Jesus Christ the true God and Him crucified and His only Holy Catholic Religion and, if necessary, to use words. Don't let Satan fool you by "good-will Muslims" whom you may know, but stick to trying to convert them by prayer, example and/or preaching. We must only heed the words of the Saints, one of whom said, "those who pray at the tome of Mohammed are idolaters".
devotedknuckles Wrote:I would argue luther and the prods most certainly gave their ear to the devil ands his lies.
I so too.
Quote:Unless u r saying luther and calvin spoke the truth? R u?
well, yes, at times. And at other times, no.
Quote:Do tell
The prod deformation was an assault against the real presence in all its forms. R u arguing they were right?
Are you? Can you type properly?
Quote:R u suggesting the devil was not invloved?
In the beginning of the Deformation and Protestantism today? No, not at all!
Quote:What r u saying really? Why the need to defend false religiona nd heretics?
Who's defending false religions? Am i defending heretics, well, that all depends on what your definition is. I will defend any person who I think deserves defense, whether or not you or anyone else considers them a heretic or whatever.
Quote:What is Ur motive here?
All I'm saying is that surely it's possible that there are many comtemporary Lutherans, etc who are just inculpably ignorant of the truth (for one reason or another) who honestly love the Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost despite their deformed rites, false religion and faith. So my motive here is that you distinguish between error and persons who are in error. People who hold erroreonous beliefs are not the beliefs themselves.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13