FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: When did Vatican II become dogma?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Oh that's right
All u need is good will lads.
That's it. Just a wee sprinkle o good will.
Sip sip
I beg to differ
Sip (java)
With a shot o scotch.
GOD is a trinity. The father, son and hly ghost. We worship the trinity.
In no way shape or form do mohamadans worship a trinity.
Hence they do not worship God. They worship the voice and whispers of satan
(09-21-2009, 06:28 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]GOD is a trinity. The father, son and hly ghost. We worship the trinity.
In no way shape or form do mohamadans worship a trinity.
Hence they do not worship God. They worship the voice and whispers of satan

So do you think David didn't worship God? If not, why is it legitimate for us to use the psalms in our liturgy? Wouldn't they then be poems to "the voice and whispers of Satan"? Or did David know that God was a Trinity and just never tell anybody? You can't have it both ways.
This grieves me because I thought since they believe God is capricious they do not believe in God. But if you deny them, then you deny Our Lord's Temple Judaism for the reasons Elizabee said. The Jews are mono-Theistic and deny the Trinity  so the Mohammedans are in the same way mono-Theistic, but confused in their understanding of Trinity.
tim
The trinity was not revealed to the anceint jews until christ. Mphamet came 600 yrs later. God had a covenant with the jews. Never with the mohamadans. Mohamadanism is a fasle religion period. Biblical judiasm wasn't
Look
its simple really. There is one God in three persons. There is one true religion all others are false it can't be any other way.
Those who worship one god but not the trinity  or 1000 gods  are false.
Mohamadans do not worship the same God if u accept that then umist say so do mormopns and moonies and rastas ect.
Which is it
Sip sip
(Java and scotch)
Also our holy religion accepts the old testement as the word of God. Psalms included. In no way does the church say that about the whispers of satan the koren.
Can't belive I have to spell this out.
Sip
Vatican II became dogma right about the same time as pigs started flying. methinks there was more than mere coincidence involved....  :sneaky:
How true.
There is only one God. Each of us believe to worship the true God. We will see the full truth only after the last judgment.

Consequently we shall trust our opinion, and follow the commandments: Love your God and love your neighbor, but we shall not despise those who only subdue themselves to God, instead of loving Him.
(09-21-2009, 08:56 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]The trinity was not revealed to the anceint jews until christ. Mphamet came 600 yrs later. God had a covenant with the jews. Never with the mohamadans. Mohamadanism is a fasle religion period. Biblical judiasm wasn't
Look
its simple really. There is one God in three persons. There is one true religion all others are false it can't be any other way.
Those who worship one god but not the trinity  or 1000 gods  are false.
Mohamadans do not worship the same God if u accept that then umist say so do mormopns and moonies and rastas ect.
Which is it
Sip sip
(Java and scotch)

My point is that if it's a question of ignorance and sincerity of attempt, isn't it possible that there are Muslims who are ignorant but sincere, whose prayers "reach" God?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13