FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: When did Vatican II become dogma?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
No we do not.
Similer is not same.
And its not even similer. God is a trinity. They deny him!!!! They deny God. The son and the holy ghost.
How the heck can u go from deny to same or similer is as has been said
Baffling.
Sip sip
like i said before, it's as simple as the psalm. "all the Gods of the gentiles are demons". bringing this into a Catholic context, gentiles become pagans, inclusive of mohametans. therefore, the god of mohamet is a demon.

They "sacrificed to devils and not to God" - regardless of whether or not they might have believed they were rendering homage to the True God, the reality is quite the contrary! It is an erroneous proposition to qualify a prayer addressed to the devil as authentic prayer.

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apol...orship.htm

(09-22-2009, 10:04 PM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 09:55 PM)elizabee Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 09:49 PM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]Simply put, what Muslims are absolutely guilty of is breaking the first "and greatest" commandment - as such, they worship the devil - period.

Show me where the Church says so. I'd be happy to be corrected.

But one teaching is:

Council of Florence, Bull Cantate Domino, 1441: "The most Holy Roman Catholic Church firmly believes, professes, and preaches that none of those existing outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews, heretics and schismatics, can have a share in life eternal; but that they will go into the eternal fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless before death they are joined with Her; and that so important is the unity of this ecclesiastical body that only those remaining within this unity can receive an eternal recompense for their fasts, their almsgivings, their other works of Christian piety and the duties of a Christian soldier. No one, let his almsgiving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he remain within the bosom and the unity of the Catholic Church."

I am not seeing the part where it says "when Muslims think they are worshiping God they are actually worshiping the devil". This quote pertains to salvation, not the identity of entities worshiped by non-Trinitarian monotheists. Sorry, don't buy it.
I explained what I meant by a similar concept of God above in naming core concepts shared between Catholicism and Islam.
What did Christ have to say aboput those who deny the trinity?
U r being very post modern and flirtting with serious Sin to justify or belive those who worship a false God in a fale religion actually worship the True God.
God is a trinity. This cannot be denied. Mohamadans deny the trinity again how is this worshipping the true God? It is denyong God.
Sharing some concepts is very dofferent then worshipping the same God.
Jhindus have what they claim a trinity wod u argue hindus worship the same God?
Of course some concepts are similer. Mohamadanism grafted some judiasm unto itself. This is how the devil works. Smoke and mirrors. By offering a lie that is designed to destroy and attack the to true faith he used similarities to the truth to mislead
This conversation shows how cunning the devil was imn establishing mohamadanism. For even some trads r having plms with seeing throigh his illusion in regards to this
Sip
(09-23-2009, 07:27 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]What did Christ have to say aboput those who deny the trinity?
U r being very post modern and flirtting with serious Sin to justify or belive those who worship a false God in a fale religion actually worship the True God.
God is a trinity. This cannot be denied. Mohamadans deny the trinity again how is this worshipping the true God? It is denyong God.

Trust me, if I am wrong, I would love to know about it. Once I am shown that the Church has spoken, the case will be closed for me.
Christ has spoken. He was very clear what would happen to those who deny the trinity.
God has spoken in the first comandment!!
This is serious bussiness!!!
The church has spoken there is no salvation outside the church. Wheather nude pagan or goat piss drinkin hindiu or devil worshipping mohamadan.
If we say that Islam does not worship the same God because they deny the Holy Trinity, how can we avoid saying that Judaism does not worship the same God for the same reason?  Also, where does this leave all the baptized pagans surrounding us today in the West?  Thanks.
Modern judiasm does not worship the same God! Biblical judiasm did. Once they denied Christ they denied God!
Lool u can't deny Christ and the trinity and then still say they worship Christ and the trinity.
That's absurd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13