FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Anyone Else watch Table for 12?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-25-2009, 06:58 AM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2009, 08:43 AM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]I might've watched it, but I heard the dad'sa cop. I don't waste time on cops being enriched for having kids and then going out and arresting people and tearing families apart.

Most of the time, people reap what they sow.

Not in modern day America.
(09-25-2009, 08:04 AM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2009, 06:58 AM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2009, 08:43 AM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]I might've watched it, but I heard the dad'sa cop. I don't waste time on cops being enriched for having kids and then going out and arresting people and tearing families apart.

You mean Америка, Товарищ?

Please, it's nothing like that, here.
(09-23-2009, 05:59 PM)NonSumDignus Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2009, 12:41 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about the Last Supper! LOL

:laughing:
Wouldn't that be "Table for Thirteen"?  ;D

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about the Last Supper! LOL
[/quote]

[/quote]

This makes me think of a sign that was posted in the  back of the NO church we go to sometimes.... it said "Judas left Mass Early too!"    sort of a dig to the people who leave right after Communion.
(09-25-2009, 10:02 AM)catholicschoolmom Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about the Last Supper! LOL

[/quote]

This makes me think of a sign that was posted in the  back of the NO church we go to sometimes.... it said "Judas left Mass Early too!"    sort of a dig to the people who leave right after Communion.
[/quote]

That's an awesome sign.  :laughing:
(09-25-2009, 10:02 AM)catholicschoolmom Wrote: [ -> ]This makes me think of a sign that was posted in the  back of the NO church we go to sometimes.... it said "Judas left Mass Early too!"    sort of a dig to the people who leave right after Communion.
Hee hee! :laughing:
(09-25-2009, 08:52 AM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2009, 08:04 AM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2009, 06:58 AM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Heinrich' pid='449592' dateline='1253796186']
I might've watched it, but I heard the dad'sa cop. I don't waste time on cops being enriched for having kids and then going out and arresting people and tearing families apart.

[/quote

You mean Америка, Товарищ?

Please, it's nothing like that, here.

You bet:

I do not know how to embed.
Pages: 1 2 3