FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Protest against the fradulent Irish referendum on the Lisbon Treaty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Protest against the fradulent Irish referendum on the Lisbon Treaty

http://teameurope.info/node/686

Cheers folks
Note - you do not have to be Irish to sign this petition
Great, but how do I sign it?
Click on the link provided - scroll down to  'Petition and signatures can be viewed here' ('can be viewed here' is in blue) - scroll down to 'sign the petition' etc  :)
(10-09-2009, 06:03 AM)John C Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the link provided - scroll down to  'Petition and signatures can be viewed here' ('can be viewed here' is in blue) - scroll down to 'sign the petition' etc   :)

Great thanks.  That's another signature.
(10-09-2009, 06:03 AM)John C Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the link provided - scroll down to  'Petition and signatures can be viewed here' ('can be viewed here' is in blue) - scroll down to 'sign the petition' etc   :)

+1 fishie and another signature.
another signature
Is right folks

Thanks for your time
Bad news i'm afraid

Lisbon court challenge rejected

The High Court has rejected an application by four people challenging the result of the Lisbon Treaty Referendum.  The four, Nora Bennis from Limerick, Harry Rea from Blarney Road in Cork, Mark McCrystal from Swords in Dublin and Richard Behill from Killarney, Co Kerry were told by Mr Justice Sean Ryan that their case contained technical legal points with which he disagreed.

He said the case was also ‘based on politics and not law’ and provided no legal basis on which to seek a judicial review of the result of the Referendum.  The court heard the four were seeking to have the result of the referendum declared null and void, a declaration that the Government had acted unlawfully by failing to lay the guarantees before the Oireachtas and that the amendment was repugnant to the Constitution.

http://news.ie.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-d...=150168234
i'd be interested to know what those 'technical legal points' are. Points that only the deified mind of a freemason could understand no doubt.
Pages: 1 2