FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Don't doubt the power of the Rosary!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I live in Maine where we had the homosexual marriage law battle. As I was at work following the results thanks to my mom sending me updates on my cell phone, it looked really bad for a while. The pro gay marriage side was winning by almost 4 percentage points. I was almost in despair about this. So, I was doing my building tours at work and I pulled out my Rosary beads and offered up 15 decades of the Rosary for the intention that homosexual marriage gets defeated and I recommended this intention to Our Lady. I left work and didn't listen to any news on my way to the Church that I make my visit at after work. I made my visit and said another 5 decades of the Rosary for the same intention.

I got home after my visit and my mom told me that homosexual marriage has been DEFEATED!!! I have no doubt that it was because of Our Lady and the Rosary that this happened tonight!! Deo Gratias!! I believe tonight's results was another example of the Rosary winning a battle for Our Lord!! What a powerful weapon Our Lady and Her Rosary are!!!

(11-04-2009, 03:12 AM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]I live in Maine where we had the homosexual marriage law battle. As I was at work following the results thanks to my mom sending me updates on my cell phone, it looked really bad for a while. The pro gay marriage side was winning by almost 4 percentage points. I was almost in despair about this. So, I was doing my building tours at work and I pulled out my Rosary beads and offered up 15 decades of the Rosary for the intention that homosexual marriage gets defeated and I recommended this intention to Our Lady. I left work and didn't listen to any news on my way to the Church that I make my visit at after work. I made my visit and said another 5 decades of the Rosary for the same intention.

I got home after my visit and my mom told me that homosexual marriage has been DEFEATED!!! I have no doubt that it was because of Our Lady and the Rosary that this happened tonight!! Deo Gratias!! I believe tonight's results was another example of the Rosary winning a battle for Our Lord!! What a powerful weapon Our Lady and Her Rosary are!!!

Alleluia!! I had forgotten many of you guys were voting today. Another quick Rosary story. As a little prot (Methodist) boy, I read Howard Pyle's 'The Adventures of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men'. I was fascinated by Friar Tuck and his Rosary. I somehow found out how to make a Rosary (how many beads, etc.) found the prayers (in Latin!), learned them and made myself a Rosary out of baling twine and elm twigs with the pulp poked out. I started praying the Our Mother's Rosary and 20+ years later, She slapped me upside my head and said, 'OK, boy it's time to go home, eh?'!
Great! I didn't know if it had been passed or not! Thank God it has been defeated!  :incense:

Our Lady will help us if we ask, she always has His ear.

fishie for you for remembering to ask.
Our Lady's weapon is truly magnificent.
Being an ex-badguy kinda like Fr. Corapi I take his point when he says he is armed and dangerous, and then holds up his rosary. We fight for the King in Our Lady's own Regiment. Victory is assured. Benedicamus Domino et Deo Gratias
tim
Laus Deo!

Thank God for good news!
Thank you for posting the results.  I am now praying that this good news will be widely proclaimed.

(11-04-2009, 01:48 PM)U.I.O.G.D. Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for posting the results.  I am now praying that this good news will be widely proclaimed.

With the liberal, largely Godless media we have, I expect it will be announced as a bad thing, that it failed. I woner if King Obama will comment on this?
(11-04-2009, 02:15 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2009, 01:48 PM)U.I.O.G.D. Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for posting the results.  I am now praying that this good news will be widely proclaimed.

With the liberal, largely Godless media we have, I expect it will be announced as a bad thing, that it failed. I woner if King Obama will comment on this?

You ain't kidding, already the liberal media is downplaying the thumping the Democrats took. They are trying to spin this as having nothing to do with Obama and the national Dems...but let's see how they will spin the 2010 elections when they are all gone.

Pages: 1 2